It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:21 am

Free Newsletter

Rewards

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Rewards

Postby Littlegirl » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:59 am

Hi there,

I was just wondering how you all reward yourselves when u reach mini goals and or some reduction in weight loss? When i put on weight, its always extremley noticable on my face, neck and arms, so when i reached my first goal of 64 kgs, i dyed my hair back from a mousy brown to blonde again and had some lengthened choppy layers put through. When i reach my 2nd goal of 60kgs i am going to buy a new swimsuit and if i eventually reach my target, im going to throw a huge party! :mrgreen: lol.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wNU4AQX/]
[/url]
Littlegirl

Re: Rewards

Postby Shalimar » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:07 am

Hi Littlegirl, surprisingly, I haven't rewarded myself yet. My first reward was to get my hair cut into a completely new style when I hit 100kgs. but I weakened yesterday and made the appt. for the 19th of next month, considering the amount I have lost I just thought stuff it, by the I'll be close enough and I think I deserve it :P .
After that I have no idea :| .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby aga » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:10 pm

nothing makes you feel better than retail therapy. Don't buy clothes - they won't fit in a month or two but accesories, make up, creams etc :mrgreen:
Because you don't have to be a hippopotamus
http://www.life-stinks.com
aga

Postby BeyondBeauty » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:50 pm

Shalimar wrote:Hi Littlegirl, surprisingly, I haven't rewarded myself yet. My first reward was to get my hair cut into a completely new style when I hit 100kgs. but I weakened yesterday and made the appt. for the 19th of next month, considering the amount I have lost I just thought stuff it, by the I'll be close enough and I think I deserve it :P .

We expect before/after photos!

BB x x
Progress to first mini-goal, deadline: 30 December 2008!
To believe you can, is everything.
BeyondBeauty

Postby jessica86 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:44 pm

ive been thinkin about a way to motivate myself. i used to put away money for new clothes for each kilo, but i think buying new clothes to wear is more a need then a want. ive been thinkin about maybe buying a nice bead from the pandora jewellery range for each kilo, and then by the time im at goal ill have a pretty bracelet to wear everyday as a reminder of each kilo ive lost.

<3 jess
jessica86

Postby yoyogirl88 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:16 am

I wasnt going to do rewards but I am now. My first is my bf id going to pay for a perm when I hit 95. I will play it by ear after that.OMFG I just jumped a mile by bf has The strangers on his computer and a guy just jumped out in front of us. My heart is going a Million miles. Woooah. Ok back on subject. I think after that I will have 5kg rewards. Like a night out or a new book or something (from andy like a gift :P).Ok I CANNOT watch this movie Im going to go watch telly!!
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Shalimar » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:37 am

BeyondBeauty wrote:
Shalimar wrote:Hi Littlegirl, surprisingly, I haven't rewarded myself yet. My first reward was to get my hair cut into a completely new style when I hit 100kgs. but I weakened yesterday and made the appt. for the 19th of next month, considering the amount I have lost I just thought stuff it, by the I'll be close enough and I think I deserve it :P .

We expect before/after photos!

BB x x

Will do :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby chucky » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:23 pm

:lol: I just wrote about this in my introduction.

I plan on rewarding myself for ever 5 kilos, by getting my nails and feet done and buying new earrings etc. But I also plan on doing things like getting my hair done etc for milestones I reach like getting down to 80 and 70 etc

I think every kilo is such a achievment...
MELANIE

13/10/08 - 88KG
GW: 70KG
chucky

Return to Weight loss Talk