It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:31 pm

Free Newsletter

How to Lose a Lot of Weight

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby crinfok » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:04 pm

(link removed by moderator)

Here's how to lose a lot of weight. WARNING: Before you continue, I must confess that this article may get a little "childish" and "raunchy". But, you'll be rewarded with a lot of weight loss if you continue reading.

1. Spin yourself around in a circle with your arms out like a child

It's childish, BUT IT WORKS for weight loss. It doesn't work in the sense you're accustomed to. It has nothing to do with burning calories off. It works at a much deeper level... the hormonal level. The hormones are like the driver of a car. They're in charge of where you go with your weight loss. Most people "don't even get in the car" as far as losing weight through natural hormonal balancing.

Instead, overweight people plug away dieting, exercising, and taking the next "lose 10 pounds fast" wonder pill. I'm not here to say you shouldn't diet, exercise, or supplement your diet. But don't overlook your hormones or you'll just be spinning your wheels.

I'm not sure why as kids we spin around, but they must be onto something. Because it helps bring about a harmonious relationship among your hormones. To get hormone-induced weight loss through spinning, spin 5-10 times often throughout the day. You'll want to do this everyday since not only does it help with weight loss, but it gives you a ton of energy and a feeling of being alive.

2. Raunchy hula hooping for weight loss

Get raunchy losing weight. Start swaying your hips like a belly dancer. Go on do it. Now do it with a hula hoop. Start gyrating your hips all over the place while you're twirling the hula hoop around your waist.

This hula hoop motion mimics the gyrations of belly dancers. Not that you pay attention, but belly dancers have some of the most feminine, curvy bodies on the planet. So get in touch with your raunchy side and pretend you're a belly dancer while you're using the hula hoop for weight loss.

This is how to lose a lot of weight fast while having a little bit of fun.
crinfok

Re: How to Lose a Lot of Weight

Postby miranda*jane » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:19 pm

That is the oddest thing I've ever heard...think it works? Pitty i SUCK at hula hoops...
. . . when the rich wage war . . . it's the poor who die . . .
miranda*jane

Postby Rosie Peters » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:16 pm

Gosh, just spin around and wave a hoola hoop about briefly with very little commitment or effort. :shock:

How much does do you want me to pay for this incredible program - there must be some cost involved?

Sadly I've spend all my disposable funds on good food, walking shoes and gym membership. I get my raunchy for free and it's much more fun than a hoola hoop!
Rosie Peters

Postby aga » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:58 pm

bla, bla, bla,

Did you ever try to spin this damn thing more then 5 times. All what I got was bruises on my ankles :x
Because you don't have to be a hippopotamus
http://www.life-stinks.com
aga

Postby yoyogirl88 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:21 am

Rosie Peters wrote: I get my raunchy for free and it's much more fun than a hoola hoop!

Rofl! Me too!!

This is a very odd theory lol. I wonder if its posted to see how gullable we are.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Return to Weight loss Talk