It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:45 pm

Free Newsletter

I'm Pregnant!!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: I'm Pregnant!!!

Postby mindy32 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:34 pm

WOW, congratulations again and double now Yoyo! If loosing weight and the lovely people here wasnt a good enough reason for me to stick around these forums, then now following your pregnancy progress is even more of a reason! Hope everything is going well

<3 Belinda
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

Postby Jane85 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:18 am

CONGRATS YOYO!

I came on here for the first time in aaaages today remembered you from when I joined up to here so long ago :P

Congrats again, so happy for you :)

Luv Jane
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wEuhBwI/]
[/url]
Jane85

Postby chucky » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:27 pm

What great news, Congrats !!!
MELANIE

13/10/08 - 88KG
GW: 70KG
chucky

Postby emmabee123 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:22 am

hi there! just wondering how everything is going with ur pregnancy so far? my partner and i are seriously talking about trying for another child..we feel as tho we are both ready for our second but my only concern is that im trying to LOSE weight not put it on! how are you going with your weight? i did a bit of reading and found out it is actually safe to lose body fat while pregnant AS LONG AS the baby is still getting enuff nutrients and its done by eating lots of fresh healthy food and light exercise..i have 2 friends who are both pregnant with there second baby..1 is due in 2 1/2 weeks, the other in mid jan..BOTH of them are still only about 3-5 kilos heavier than there pre pregnancy weight..so wat im wondering (and hoping) is that maybe running around after another young child will kind of help stop lazing around and overeating..thats wat i did with my son cos i was so bored and put on a ton lol..but yeah its just such a hard decision for me to make! well i hope everything is going well with you! xx
emmabee123

Postby Freddy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:12 am

emmabee123 wrote:hi there! just wondering how everything is going with ur pregnancy so far? my partner and i are seriously talking about trying for another child..we feel as tho we are both ready for our second but my only concern is that im trying to LOSE weight not put it on! how are you going with your weight? i did a bit of reading and found out it is actually safe to lose body fat while pregnant AS LONG AS the baby is still getting enuff nutrients and its done by eating lots of fresh healthy food and light exercise..i have 2 friends who are both pregnant with there second baby..1 is due in 2 1/2 weeks, the other in mid jan..BOTH of them are still only about 3-5 kilos heavier than there pre pregnancy weight..so wat im wondering (and hoping) is that maybe running around after another young child will kind of help stop lazing around and overeating..thats wat i did with my son cos i was so bored and put on a ton lol..but yeah its just such a hard decision for me to make! well i hope everything is going well with you! xx

If you want another child, weightloss stops mattering for a while. About 18 months or so....
Freddy

Postby yoyogirl88 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:45 pm

Emmabee, I am hoping to maintain at first, since its twins Im suposed to gain almost 20 kgs :shock: I am hoping I can get away with less and lose some body fat, my biggest goal though, is to ONLY put on the 15-18 kgs that is normal. I am now almost 8 weeks (my ticker say different but my dates were a little off) and I have managed to stay at 97.5 kilos for the last 3 ish weeks ( I was 96 at one point but I was ill so id doesnt count) and Im hoping to stay about there until the OB orders me to gain some weight, I am eating like a normal pregnant woman and exercising when the little buggers dont drain ALLL the energy from my body. BUT like Freddy said it shouldnt really be an issue (it is for me because I REALLY dont want to balloon like my mother did, like 40ish kilos with only one baby), but that doesnt mean we shouldnt be careful. If you are really worried about your weight, wait until you have reached your goal, Mine were little suprises so I didnt have that luxury of choice.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Freddy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:04 am

Omg, twins? :D That is so cool!!

How are you feeling?
Freddy

Postby flaminjo » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:36 am

keep it in limits, do not overdo it, and i am sure you are going to be just fine. anyways congrats!
Last edited by milkyway on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed spam link in signature
flaminjo

Postby mumnbub » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:58 pm

It is important to keep a healthy lifestyle while pregnant and that includes exercise- you just can overdo it. Walking/swimming are great exercises, i did so much swimming while pregnant and never put on weight until my 9th month when i gained 1kg- then again, i only had one baby.
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Postby sryk » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:21 am

yoyogirl88 wrote:Probably not the right spot for this so Ill add in a weight loss question. Is it safe to lose weight when you are expecting?

Im only a few weeks probably so its early days yet. I just wanted to share the news with all the people who have been supporting me while I have been losing weight.

Congratulation dear.

I think you should drop the idea of losing weight and think about the safety of your baby :)

Cheers!
sryk

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:34 am

For anyone watching this thread I have updated my other thread here is a link.

http://www.weightloss.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=15656&start=90
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk