It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:54 am

Free Newsletter

Duromine weight loss journey. ADVICE needed.

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Duromine weight loss journey. ADVICE needed.

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Wed May 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Gee thats pretty good. Yea i need the motivation to exercise. I just get so tired from work that on my days off i just want to relax (cz im constantly running around) so when i come home from a 9 hr or 12 hr shift the last thing i wanna do is jump back in the car and go to gym lol but i kno i shud. Just curious - the recommended calorie intake on CK - as mine is 2000, if i eat 2000 calories a day does that mean u lose weight regardless if u dont exercise or is that 2000 calories based on that ur ment to exercise with it to lose what u ate. just curious
This is the start of forever. . .With faith i can succeed

- Danni XoXo

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZ8ypqd/]
[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby Czarina » Wed May 06, 2009 1:39 pm

If you picked your activity levels accurately, you will lose weight without exercise, but exercise (even just walking) will help your metabolism along so you can lose more - and you'll be healthier. Exercise has many more benefits besides weight loss, e.g. helps with stress, et cetera...
Czarina

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Wed May 06, 2009 1:43 pm

Yeah ur right. I hopefully picked the rght activity level? hmm. now u got me second guessing haha! :P Yeah i just wanna take this weight off slowly - if its all in a hurry im sure its eventually prone to creep back on. it will take time to understand all this calori crap and doing things differently ( i have so many bad habits to kick) like overeating, skipping meals, takeaways 4 times a week, no veges in my diet, not exercising AT ALL. i have so much to change !

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Thu May 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Ok - so the purpose of this blog is to purely vent my frustrations. Am I the only woman who finds men so distressing. They drive me up the wall. The past 1 1/2 yrs of everything gd and great. Then he loses his fone and I merely hear a peep of him...even though I have emailed (and I know he checks it everyday) and brief chats on msn but I give short responses cz I'm so pissed off cz I haven't heard from him. How hard is it to go to a payphone n ring me, or purely drive to my house on his own accord. He knows I'm home after 5! Grrrr!!! Then last nyt he said on msn he wud cum over for the nyt after a little nap..but I wait up till 10:30...no sign...11:30....no sign....so I ended up just going to bed. Stupid idiot tells me tonight (on msn of course) that he fell asleep cause he has no alarm clock to wake him up. Is that just DUMB or am I over-reacting?? Like seriously...they never use their brains !!! And then I'm miserable on this end cz I miss him and just want to see him even if it's for 10 bloody minutes!!! They just don't understand. All he has to do is just email me and say he misses me & is thinking of me and I would be happy (don't us ladies love the little things)!! Ah I'm sorry if k just exploded and it makes no sense cz I just typed this all so fast that I think I forgot to breathe lol !!!!

On a positive note - in my mix of fury and tears...I haven't eaten a bad thing or binged!!!

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby nadineb » Sat May 09, 2009 1:44 am

:D hi all, this is my first post as i have just joined this site.
i started taking duromine 10 days ago and have had only minor side effects that went away after a day or two.My doc and i discussed me using the duromine for a short while to allow my body to get used to the new lifestyle i have chosen. ultimately the duromine is not a long term solution, i hear lots of stories of people using duromine and then piling the weight back on. i think it's because they just carry on eating all the bad ( but oh so nummy :mrgreen: ) stuff they used to eat and don't exercise... so i have opted for a 8 week stint on the duromine and have joined, and actually go, to a gym. i also follow a healthy eating plan that my dietician worked out for me. so far, so good!
i have to lose 60kgs.
cheers from South Africa :lol:
nadineb

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Mon May 11, 2009 12:26 pm

hello :) congrats on starting ur own journey south Africa :) yeah I am also on duromine as u know...just coming up to my 2nd weigh in (I find that displaying my weight loss/gain each week pushes me to make it a loss each week cz I dnt wanna be embarrassed that I'm trying to lose weight, and instead gainig it) it's a huge motivation! So u shud set yourself up a thread under the weekly weigh ins so we can all follow ur progress. I also suggest u go and join up on calorie king. One of my inspirations on here (Ali - EWQ) suggested it to me...well I think it was her lol and I haven't looked back. It works everything out for you....amazing I love it! So how much weight are u hoping to lose ?

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Tue May 12, 2009 3:25 pm

Aww thanku! Hws ur weight loss going?

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Tue May 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Alright my lovely inspirations! U said u wud help if I needed it...and right about now I need sum good advice! :)

My weight at the docs proved a loss of 3.5kg last wed I think (I'm due for weigh in tomorrow ), but when I got on my scales this morning it was totally off numbers! When I weighed myself at home last wed before the docs it said 127.2kgs but on the doc scales I was 124.5kgs.....and those were done on the same day within an hour of eachother. So I got on the scales bout half hour ago and it said 127kg! I'm sure I haven't gained....I just don't get it! And the scales are brand new....but cheap digital ones.

So I need advice whether to just go by the weigh in figures of my doc every fortnight...or sumhow believe the home scales are correct? ....I think I shud just go by the doc scales & do a fortnightly weigh in instead of my usual weekly.

Let me know wat u all think *hmmm*

Love Danni

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk