It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:19 am

Free Newsletter

NO loss! Help!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: NO loss! Help!!

Postby kangagirl » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:02 pm

no grace havent heard of the calorie king site - but just looked at it now and it looks very interesting. put in my particulars and apparently i shld be doing 45mins ex a day - funny cos that is exactly what i started doing yesterday - have you looked at my "WHO WANTS TO LOSE 10KG BY XMAS" thread..come and join us there!

pity you cant pm me - r u having same probs with pm'ing others or is it just me? how annoying! maybe ask the administrator? i think this site also has a few probs with sending pm's bc sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesnt??
kangagirl

Postby gracie » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:08 pm

Have no idea why I can't pm you, haven't tried to pm anyone else, will try and catch up with you on calorieking, it's a great site with so many great tips, the diary is such a brilliant idea, it even measures the protien, fat and carbs for you!
gracie

Postby gracie » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:10 pm

Is your thread on this site or calorie king?
gracie

Postby kangagirl » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:07 pm

hi grace, my thread's on this site - did n't realise there was a forum on calorie king - better look again!! thanx heaps for the tip.
am munching on tuna on water crackers now, howz yr diet going?
kangagirl

Postby matchbox » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:38 pm

hi girls,
you're doing so well, congrats!! you should be very proud of yourselves :)

as to the PM's, if you use quotation marks " in them, they don't work for some weird reason, the admin's tried but can't fix it. it's kinda stupid i know. so insted maybe use an apostrophe ' or 2 instead. i know its a bit of a pain!
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby kangagirl » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:58 pm

gracie wrote:AHHHHHHHHH, tried again but still doing same thing! Kanga have you heard of the calorie king site, really great site for tracking progress etc.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!
starr22 told me that if you use quotation marks it will NOT work so i tried it and sure enuf it came back with FORBIDDEN Blah blah...sp there you go, try without them!!

THANKS FOR ADVICE ON calorie king - a lot of ppl saying same so gonna check it out now.

how r u going anyways??
kangagirl

Postby gracie » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:39 am

YAY, I think it worked. Thankyou matchbox and kanga :D
gracie

Postby gracie » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:55 am

:shock: In answer to your question about how am I doing Kanga, UMMMM well the old traky dak's are much, much looser this week :oops: On a seious note I am going really well, hope you are too :D
gracie

Postby kangagirl » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:25 pm

gracie wrote:
Client wrote:
gracie wrote:Hi all, I have been following a healthy eating life style for the past 2 weeks, the first week I lost 5kg :P .I knew this was too much and would not continue even though I did not starve myself. This week I have lost nothing I did not expect to lose 5kg but I did expect to lose at least something :( I am determined to continue as I am feeling a lot better in myself.Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi, Gracie! I would recommend to use except your diet some extra STUFF *** No advertising junk, thanks***. There is a big list so maybe you will find the one that fits you. Weight loss requires complex approach to dealing with it...

You can keep your useless drugs "client" been there done that, was addicted to duramine many years ago and completely stuffed my metabolism, hence why it is so difficult for me now! I also think your blatant advertising of "stuff" is deplorable so thanks but NO thanks :roll:

Kanga :D I usually am not a sweet tooth, but love savoury foods, cheese etc, since eating healthy though I do find myself craving something sweet now and again. I bought a pack of coles trail mix and snack on a small hand full when the urge stikes, it's yummy and although fairly high in calories is full of nutrients. I too have low fat cottage cheese on sesame ryvita, and loe fat ricotta is yummy as well. Sounds like you are doing the right thing. Snacking is good apparently to keep the metabolism going.....heathy snaking that is :D Keep up the good work ....Gracexxxxxxxxxxx

btw gracie, i will report client as well - how do i do that??
thnkx, kg
kangagirl

Postby gracie » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:35 am

Hey, Kanga :D These pill pushers like client are sending the message that a magic pill can cure your weight problem, you and I know much better but there are alot of vunerable who will belive them and some of these "magic pills" can stuff you right up :cry: If you want to report anyone just push that little exclaimation mark at the top of the page near the "quote". Admin have dealt with "client" and taken the "stuff" off their thread but no doubt they will be back with a different user name :roll:
gracie

Postby kangagirl » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:09 pm

good work gracie, thnx for the info!!
kg
kangagirl

Postby kangagirl » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:14 pm

thanx matchbox on the info re pms - worked!~
kg
kangagirl

Postby matchbox » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:30 pm

no problems, glad it did :)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby kangagirl » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:32 pm

matchbox - i am so super impressed with yr weightloss, u must be so very proud of yourself. WELL DONE! :P it must be an amazing feeling being so close to the end,... did it take you long? what helped you remain disciplined? i imagine you must be very motivated.

i have very similar SW and GW to you so it's comforting to see someone has managed to pull it off, so to speak :)

awe-struck,
kg,
kangagirl

Postby kangagirl » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:35 pm

infact matchbox, looking at yr photo i can't even imagine you ever being 85kg!

kg
kangagirl

PreviousNext

Return to Weight loss Talk