It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:51 am

Free Newsletter

NO loss! Help!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: NO loss! Help!!

Postby matchbox » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:08 am

awww thanks!! :oops: let's just say my double chin is *almost* gone i think that's what i'm excited about most!! haha. i still have lots of stretch marks if you don't believe me? :mrgreen: actually i got them all after i started losing weight funnily enough. i have a pics thread somewhere i'll try bump it up lol lots of pics in there. i've posted a nice super long post in ur 10 week challenge thread, sorry took it over a bit :oops: lol. its taken about 2 yrs but i took lots and lots and lots of breaks lol, i get a bit disheartened and either maintain or put on a couple of kg's but then i get back to it eventually lol. it's an awesome feeling i can't believe how far i've come! its so superficial but i went to melb on a shopping trip and couldn't find much to fit me, so that geared me up. when i have a plan and feel in control i go pretty well - i cut out sausage rolls and coke and choc and lollies and chips for a while to kick start it, then slowly intro'd them back in when i felt ready. i just ate too much of them!! i have them when i want now but that's usually not very often. looking good and being able to go shopping on my next melb trip spurred me on! plus when i got a compliment (didn't happen for a while though) that helped even more :mrgreen:

sorry this was so long too!! i can't help it i like talking a lot sorry :oops: lol

PS - glad the pm's worked!! :D
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby kangagirl » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:42 pm

OH YES PLEASE show us the piccies, wld be v interested!!

if u ever come down to mel again, pm me and i'll me u - do u shop at chaddy (chadstone) at all? so glad u have joined my thread, we LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear yr story, so pls keep saying more its v inspiring as i can totally relate,

hugs, kg :wink:
kangagirl

Postby kcabbs » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:02 pm

WOW 5 kg was a lot to loose in one week, i've been trying to loose weight for so long. II've lost 11kg in 9 weeks. I've cut my carbs and walk when i can, but i am on a new weight loss product that has given me the boost and as i have 4 kids i find my time soooo limited. Oh and the best thing is that as i am still breastfeeding the product is b/f and pregnancy safe. WOW.. :D
size 18 to 14 since November '08.
kcabbs

Postby matchbox » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:01 pm

kangagirl wrote:OH YES PLEASE show us the piccies, wld be v interested!!

if u ever come down to mel again, pm me and i'll me u - do u shop at chaddy (chadstone) at all? so glad u have joined my thread, we LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear yr story, so pls keep saying more its v inspiring as i can totally relate,

hugs, kg :wink:

hey, that sounds cool. i will definately be going back to melbourne just depends when :lol: i like your shopping too much!! trying to plan a trip these hols, not sure if it melb or syd yet, but will let you know. iv only been twice but both times we went to chadstone, i love it its huge! :shock: lol. il prob put some pics up on the weekend or so, or if u have facebook pm me as there's a few on there i think.
i'm glad i don't bore you then lol i have a tendancy to ramble lol so i apologise in advance lol
xx
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby kangagirl » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:09 pm

chaddy is great and its getting even BIGGER - can u believe that?!
btw, i'm not on facebook but whenever u get the chance, no rush
kg
kangagirl

Postby bluet » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:11 pm

I think your stress is also one of the big reason why you can't lose weight. You have to eat properly, and sleep enough. Dont push yourself too much, cause sometimes stress can even lift up your weight a little bit.
bluet

Postby matchbox » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:44 pm

kangagirl wrote:chaddy is great and its getting even BIGGER - can u believe that?!
btw, i'm not on facebook but whenever u get the chance, no rush
kg

i put them up in my picture thread :)

PS - HOW CAN IT POSSIBLY GET ANY BIGGER?!?!
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:55 pm

matchbox wrote:i will definately be going back to melbourne just depends when :lol: i like your shopping too much!

It's so funny. I live in Melbourne yet I do all my shopping on eBay. :lol:

So, have you totally de-stressed after your exams yet Lexi?
EvilWombatQueen

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk