It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:02 pm

Free Newsletter

Why we MUST eat breakfast

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Why we MUST eat breakfast

Postby Livy » Thu May 25, 2006 8:52 am

Starting the day off with eating a healthy breakfast is a tradition that seems to have gone the way of poodle skirts, soda fountains and other relics of the “good ole days.â€￾ In our lightning-paced modern world, many households are now supported by dual incomes with both adults working overtime at their careers and at home. With our schedules stretched to the limit, who has the time to cook a well-balanced breakfast every day, much less take the time to stop and eat it?

Why is Breakfast the Most Important Meal of the Day?
Let’s back up. Why do experts regard breakfast as the most important meal of the day? Is it really more important than lunch or dinner? What makes eating so early in the day significant? These questions, and more, are common queries among the millions of people who regularly skip breakfast and don’t seem to think it will negatively affect their health. However, for the millions more who do make a point to eat a healthy breakfast, their secret to good health lies within this very meal.

Postby Dolly » Thu May 25, 2006 9:09 am

Well said Livy.
I now make sure I always eat breakfast, but the later I can have it and all my other meals the better as my hungry time is from 11 am till 8pm :oops: (I've tried to regulate my nine hours of hunger to fit in with society but then found it was just better to delay my meals to fit in with my hunger so I don't eat extra)

Return to Weight loss Talk