It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:37 pm

Free Newsletter

WHAT'S EVERYONE WEARING FOR CHRISTMAS?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

WHAT'S EVERYONE WEARING FOR CHRISTMAS?

Postby Sussy » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:57 pm

I'm planning to wear this gorgeous satin navy & white halterneck dress by BASQUE (if it's not cold). Hopefully it will fit nicely and look great, if it does i mite put up some pics? :shock: (I really hope the weather's warm, please be warm, please be warm...hehe) :lol: I hate the cold...brrr

JUst over a month till Christmas...WOW :shock: WOOHOO!!!! :D
Sussy

Re: WHAT'S EVERYONE WEARING FOR CHRISTMAS?

Postby Ophir » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:57 pm

Probably something nice and comfy. We will be down in Corowa for xmas this year so it will probably be quite hot.
Ophir

Postby ali76 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:25 pm

NO idea!!! i usually like to wear something new for christmas....I might try and find a cute little dress of some sort - especially since dresses have never really looked that good on me before!

With a bloody wedding to organise though, the only 'new' thing I might be able to wear is a very sparkly engagement ring!!! :wink:

We want to see pics Sus!!!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:46 am

Oh SQUEEEEE! I have so many new outfits. Thank you eBay!

I'm planning on wearing my prettiest Chelsea Design summer dress. I have a cute sun-hat to go with it, beige and white heels to match it perfectly (or platform sandals depending on what my feet feel like on the day), and even a vanilla frou-frou sun umbrella. I've even decided on what necklace I'm going to wear to finish the outfit!

The only problem is that if I keep losing weight the dress may be a size too big by that time. Not that I'll be complaining mind you! :lol:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Fireball » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:25 am

I dont want to buy any new clothes until I lose another 8 kg. I took my son to the airport Sunday and noticed my nice pants were a bit baggy in the legs. Yes! So I might look daggy for Xmas. :D I do have lots of different size clothes but doubt I have enough to get me through each stage of weightloss very well. I am determined not to spend too much on fat :P clothes but it is important to feel good or may get a bit depressed and lose motivation.

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby ali76 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:05 am

EvilWombatQueen wrote:Oh SQUEEEEE! I have so many new outfits. Thank you eBay!

You're such a bad influence Ali!! Now I'm addicted too....bought a beautiful lavender sating dress yesterday for $20!! Gosh I hope it fits..it's a straight style whch dont usually do much for my hips, thighs and butt....but here's hoping!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
ali76

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:17 am

I know what you mean. I got a straight up and down Chelsea Design evening dress (I tend to go for that brand because the sizing is USUALLY consistent and they USUALLY suit me... can you see where this tale is going? :lol: )

Sadly they must have made their sizes more roomy in the last few years. This one is a bit snug around my hips, bum and belly. Still, it's incentive to lose these last few kilos so the damn thing fits!

The lavender dress sounds lush. I think we'll have to start a thread called 'Pretty things I was forced to buy on eBay'! :lol:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby ali76 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:20 am

EvilWombatQueen wrote:I think we'll have to start a thread called 'Pretty things I was forced to buy on eBay'! :lol:

Haha....I did that a few minutes ago!!!! :mrgreen: :lol:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
ali76

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:34 am

Woo hoo! Great (addicted) minds think alike! :lol:
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Weight loss Talk