It is currently Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:17 am

Free Newsletter

Weight loss product review/experiment

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Weight loss product review/experiment

Postby SarahC » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:35 pm

I went and bought this from Chemist Warehouse at lunchtime today... http://www.aliten.com.au

For the next 4 (maybe 5) days I'm gonna take 2 each day and see if that helps me to eat less, as the product claims. I'm shooting for 1200cals, and definitely not more than 1500cal.

And, I will also not eat any extras apart from what's on my food plan (I know what they are, but they're to weird and wonderful to post here :oops: )

Wish me luck! Lets see how it goes :P
SarahC

Re: Weight loss product review/experiment

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:53 pm

Good luck! Let us know how you get on.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby SarahC » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:41 pm

Will do :) Had a couple of the things today, and I have to say that it did stop the hunger somewhat. Dunno, I still ate my regular quantity of food tonight, but I got full pretty quick and had a bit of a sore tummy... not that I let that stop me :twisted: :roll:
SarahC

Postby SarahC » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:01 pm

Oh dear, I have to say, the results of my experiment have been inconclusive. I've taken the product as directed the last 4 days, but I've had so much other stress, I've just been overcome with emotional eating. On saying that though, it *might* have helped dull the hunger a little bit... but it's hard to say :(

Anyone else given it a go?

Might try again with it another time :|
SarahC

Postby turpinivan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Hey, I want to buy [DELETED] weight loss product. Please suggest me any site from where I can buy [DELETED] at reasonable price.

[LINK DELETED]
Last edited by CronicBadger on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: And thus, you go the way of all spammers in this forum. Edited or deleted, and Banned.
turpinivan

Postby BossMan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:02 pm

There is only 1 way that "weightloss products" work. By spending money on the product, which are generally expensive, you have less money to spend on food. Therefore you eat less. If a product claims " The (insert chemical name ) from some vef or fruit or whatever. Eat that fruit or veg...
BossMan

Return to Weight loss Talk