It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:24 am

Free Newsletter

been away and am back at the start again

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

been away and am back at the start again

Postby sunshine » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:13 pm

Well I have been reading my posts way back in Nov 07, about starting my fitness plan. I have had a good yr, I think I got down from 70 kilos to around the lowest of 63 kilos in the middle of the year. We then bought a farm and things turned to mud, literally. The last couple of months I have been offline, we moved onto the farm, sold our house and have been settling in here, and just got internet access again. And during that time, I pretty much went back to my old ways, I think my weight is around 67/68 kilos. I have stopped exercising as my gym is too far away now, and its pretty much all because of the stress of the move blah blah blah.

I don't seem to care about what I eat or the alcohol I drink and I can't get back into that mode that I have been reading about when I was so determined that every gram I lost was wonderful. I have put weight back on almost to the point of back to the beginning and feel that I have wasted a yr. Before we moved I was into spin bike classes, and now can't seem to get moving again. How do I get it all back? I know I just need to start again but I am struggling, and I think about how I looked and felt in May and June and want that again.
sunshine

Re: been away and am back at the start again

Postby bluet » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:55 pm

I guess the hardest part is to avoid junk food and alcohol when you are busy and having a long day. You want something fast and easy. My advice is, try to buy foods from a vegetarian restaurants, or prepare some low-fat snacks.
bluet

Return to Weight loss Talk