It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:31 pm

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson Dieters - Chat 5

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Tony Ferguson Dieters - Chat 5

Postby Dolly » Mon May 29, 2006 10:49 am

[center]Tony Ferguson Dieters - Chat 5[/center]
Hello Everyone!
A few of us have decided to emark on trying the TONY FERGUSON PROGRAM(sold at selected pharmacy's) feel free to join us!
The first day costs will be
Registration $15.00 (you only pay this once) they weigh you and measure your waist for life with no extra charge.
Tony Ferguson program book $9.95
28 meal sachets (2 per day for a fortnight) at $2.90 each = $81.20
TOTAL $106.15

After that you will only need to pay $81.20 for your fortnights worth of meals.
The flavours for you to choose from are

Strawberries & Cream
English Toffee
French Vanilla
Chocolate
Espresso
Mocha
Banana
Cream of Chicken Soup

[center]ImageImage[/center]
Calorie Free Soup
2x400g cans of crushed tomatoes
1 onion finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 sticks of celery, finely chopped
2 zucchini, finely chopped
a little chilli flakes or chilli sauce
1 litre of chicken or vegetable stock
(Campbell's liquid stock is delish)

Good Luck with your week Everyone!
Last edited by Dolly on Wed May 31, 2006 5:59 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Mon May 29, 2006 10:58 am

NEW DAY 1 95.2kg

Well I went off the Tony Ferguson Program for a couple of weeks and gained back 2.2 kilo. Sure I had a little wine and cheese at the La premiere Movies and also some Pizza with family and friends a couple of days ago, but without a functioning thyroid these excursions are trouble to say the least, nobody else there gained weight except for me and I ate the least.
When is it going to sink in that I should look towards my goal with no distractions.... gaaah.

Today I'm fully back on the program. I've got my No Point Soup ingredients in the kitchen and I'm also about to stock up on more sachets.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Mon May 29, 2006 1:01 pm

Good on you Dolly! Your enthusiasm and positive attitude is an inspiration to us all. It's so good to see that you're giving it another go, well done! Image

I'm really trying to watch what I eat during the day when no-one else is home and I'm just going to eat smaller portions of whatever everyone else eats for dinner. That is until I'm in Shark Bay, where I will definitely start up on the TF diet again.

Good luck and stay strong!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Mon May 29, 2006 1:22 pm

Thanks so much Hayley.
It'll be so good to have you back on the program with me once you're settled in Shark Bay.
I wonder where the newbies went that wanted to try the TF program?
IF they do start it up I hope they join us here on our TF thread :D

I'm so looking forward to one day having clothes that will fit me without having to go to the fat ladies rack.

Dolly

Postby tess88 » Mon May 29, 2006 1:37 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am pretty new and I will be starting the TF program as soon as it arrives at my house which should be in a couple of days cause I ordered it last week. I look forward to supporting you girls as much as u girls support others!!! :D
Tess
tess88

Postby Dolly » Mon May 29, 2006 1:41 pm

Yippee!
It'll be great losing weight with you Tess!
Dolly

Postby Hayleyd » Mon May 29, 2006 5:09 pm

Hello there everyone....good to have you back on the team Dolly!!!Well I must admit that Ive gone a little silly-food wise that is! :lol: But as of tomorrow(tue)I'm back at it.
Did do something good today though.......joined the gym :D the only problem is that it opens on 1st July :shock: thats one month to go!!! I really do need the gym as I just cant get my butt into gear without it.I dont just laze around all day but I dont work up a huff and a puff and a sweat! I am going for a walk with a girlfriend on wed (who has also joined the gym) sooooo
my plan of attack is....TF 100% ish :wink: and a few walks here and there.
As of July 1st things will be getting going more with gym,swimming etc etc.I'm really looking foward to it.
Hope you girls are good
Hello also to Tess-welcome and I hope you succeed.We are here if you need us
Hugs to all
HayleyD
Ps-Dolly not a great fan of the soups..cream of chicken ok but still tastes a bit powdery and doesnt disolve all that well
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby Dolly » Mon May 29, 2006 6:46 pm

Hayleyd I'm glad to be back with you on the TF program.
When you mentioned that July was only a month away I could hardly grasp that I'll be turning 51 on July 1st :shock: :shock: . It's weird because I still feel 25 inside and I look 40 but the calendar tells a different story.
It'll be good when you can get the gym thing started, the weight will just fall off then.

I've been pretty good with the program so far today so I'm hoping to see a result on the scale in the morning :D
Thanks for the tip about the Tony Ferguson soup sachets, I'll make a note of it and only buy one cream of chicken for a tryout.
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Tue May 30, 2006 5:30 am

94.5kg

Dropped just over half a kilo last night but I've got those awful withdrawal headaches from removing bread and coffee from the diet. It's only day two of getting back on the program, so I hope the carb/caffine withdrawals ease up today (I hardly got these the first time I went on the diet a few months back, but I think I cheated and had some sugar that time)
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Wed May 31, 2006 7:31 am

I slipped up a little with the eating yesterday as the cold weather is making me hungry. I ate an extra chicken breast and four biscuits, it didn't seem to affect my weight loss this morning though, yippee! :lol:

ImageImage
Dolly
Last edited by Dolly on Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Wed May 31, 2006 1:27 pm

Wow! Congratulations again, Dolly. Your weightloss since yesterday is fantastic! I only wish I could afford to buy the sachets now instead of having to wait until I've moved north again. My weight is not going down but at least it's not going up again at the moment, too!

I'm going to make some of that no points soup today - perfect in the cold weather!

Stay strong 'cos you're doing so well already!!!
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Wed May 31, 2006 6:06 pm

Thanks Hayley,
It's really good that you haven't put on any weight with all those tempting foods at your in-laws home.
When I reach my goal I might go and lose another 10 kilos to be where I really should be with my weight (unless of course my skin gets too saggy)
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:23 am

Oh no, the dreaded 'saggy skin' problem.... that's something I'm really worried about. Because I put on wieght while pregnant with Connor and then continued to put it on after he was born, I don't know what my tummy is going to be like when I'm in the healthy wieght range again. I am so paranoid that it's going to be saggy and floppy. I already have heaps of stretch marks form the pregnancy, so I know they'll still be there but the saggy skin is something I hope I don't have to experience.

Do you think that if the weight comes off slowly, that the skin has a chance to shrink back or is it too late?!?

We went and stayed with some friends last weekend and I asked to see their wedding photos, as I hadn't seen them ever. She told me not to laugh and was really worried about showing me. Anyway, she did and I realised why she was uncomfortable....she was 25kg heavier than she is now and looked like a completely different person. It took her 14 months to lose the 25kg. She did it through weight watchers and walking every day, which eventually turned into running on her treadmill. She was a size 16 and is now a size 8 if she's lucky (she's absolutely tiny!). Well, I realised that she looks great, is very toned and doesn't have any flabby skin on her tummy. Do you think this is because she took so long to lose 25kg or do you think she's just one of the lucky ones? I'm a size 16 boarderline 18 at the moment and it made me realise that if she could do it, so could I!
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:10 pm

I've no idea, I'm so scared I'll be a saggy bag because I've been fat since 2002.
Years ago my daughters high school teacher lost heaps of weight fast and had heaps of saggy skin. 6 months after getting thin she had the sag surgically removed.
After surgery the skin became tight and was painful because she didn't allow the two years after losing weight for the skin to shrink back a little. Not all of it will shrink back but you should wait at least 2 years before having the sag removed.
Circumferential abdominoplasty click the numbers across the top to see the various surgery's
Top surgeons in WA Click the suburb to get the doctors name.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:29 am

Thanks for the interesting web sites on tummy tucks etc. Some great before and after pictures but it is extreme isn't it? I hope I don't have to have anything like that done once I've lost wieght and allowed my skin a chance to shrink back a little. Fingers crossed it will all go back to how it was before I stacked on the weight.

Have a great day and try to stay away from temptation over the long weekend. I'll try hard but it may prove difficult.

Good luck nand I'll be back later.
Hayley

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk