It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:57 am

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson Dieters - Chat 5

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby salt » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:57 am

Hi everyone
I'm just about to start the TF Program (when it arrives). I've never tried it before - I hope I can stick to it.
salt

Postby Dolly » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:51 am

Hi Salt, Welcome to the forum. It's so good to have you with us doing the TF program.
With all the other diets I keep gaining weight so I've decided to start back on TF this morning.
Tess is on week two and doing really well, Hayley and her husband will be starting the program shortly, Hayleyd and jayarthur are having success with it too.

Hayleyd how is your sprained foot, I hope it's getting better.

Hayley, how is your broken foot, I don't know how you're managing to get around.

Big hugs to both of the Hayley's
love Dolly
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:21 am

Today is day one AGAIN for me on the TF Plan, I know this diet works, so I must stick to it, no matter what other people bring into the house to tempt me with, no matter if my health gets weak or if I run out of sachets I should not wait several days before getting more.
There must be no more excuses if I'm really planning on reaching my goal.

Tony Ferguson Plan
2 meal replacement sachets
2 oieces of fruit
a palm sized protein
1 large salad
1 can of caffeine free, sugar free coke
1 diet jelly
6 drinks of water
allowable extra
1 slice ham wrapped around a celery stick

Last edited by Dolly on Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:00 pm

Hi all,

Good to see another new TF dieter joining us - welcome Salt!

Dolly, I'm trying very hard to stay off my foot whenever I can but, as you would know, it's incredible difficult when you have a toddler. Sometimes I forget about it because it doesn't actually hurt when I'm just standing up for short periods or walking around the house, but as soon as I walk for a few minutes at the shop or the park, it is so bloody sore and continues like that the next day. I've also been told to keep it warm which can be hard living in the Swan Valley, but as soon as my foot gets cold, it is really painful again. I hope it heals properly though. I feel pretty stupid leaving it for 6 weeks before seeing a doctor about it.

Tess, don't worry about your slip-ups. Just jump back on track and try to stick with it, cos you will definitely see results if you do this correctly.

Hayley D, how's your ankle? I hope it's better now and that you're going well on the TF diet.

Dolly, I'm not sure if my husband will join us on the threads, once we start. He may do, I'm just not sure. If he doesn't, I'll keep everyone up to date on our progress. I can't wait to start the program again, I'm really needing to lose this weight because I'm starting to feel uncomfortable and the more I gain, the harder it will be to lose. Hopefully will be able to start in a week.

To everyone who is on the TF plan, please keep in touch on the tyhreads, so that everyone can share in your exciting progress.

Be back later.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby tess88 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:01 pm

Hi Everyone,
Dolly how exciting your back on the TF diet. Yeah I think stick to it as hard as you can and it wont be long till the weight shifts! Salt, I started the TF diet around two weeks ago and its really good i hve noticed a difference in my weight. I love fruit and nuts and your not allowed nuts on the diet so thats been the hardest thing for me! Good luck with it and let us all know how you go!
Tess
tess88

Postby jayarthur » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:52 pm

Hi everyone :)
Sorry I haven't posted for a while. How are you all going?
I'm going well, still sticking to the program and my exercise. It helps having an energetic puppy to take for walks. I know I'm letting him down too if I don't take him out for a walk. Do any of you use Fit Day. I've been using it to record my food, activity and journal for the day. It helps keep me accountable, although I must admit my food doesn't change much day-to-day (except the flavour of shake/jelly or type of protein). I like the consistency and routine though.
Salt - welcome to the program! Hope you enjoy it as much as have, and I wish you all the best. Don't be put off if you feel unwell for the first few days- this is pretty normal & due to detox and caffeine withdrawal. After that it's pretty cruisy, and after the first two weeks it kind of becomes habit, and the weightloss and increased energy is a great motivation to keep at it.
Dolly- great to see you're back on the program. :) Look forward to seeing your weightloss progress! Congratulations on your wedding! Now that's some great motivation!
Hayley -Sorry to hear about your broken foot . I really feel for you. It's not much fun being unwell. Hope you're feeling better soon! Great to see your starting the program again. All the best!
Hayley D.- Sorry to hear about yor ankle- hope your feeling better soon too!Hope you get back on track with your eating soon too- I want to hear more great weightloss updates!
Tess- sounds like you're doing well! Maybe you could chuck out the nuts from your house, or just say,"Ok I'm going to go for one day without nuts, then if you acheive that you could say OK I'm going to try for 2 days without nuts and so on and try to rack up a week and keep going. If you have them, chuck the rest out before you finish them, and start the count up again- seeing how long you can go without this time. Sorry if I sound bossy, I just want to offer you an idea.
Well take care all and stay strong!
jayarthur

Postby Dolly » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:08 pm

Thanks Jayarthur, that was a great post and congratulations on being this months slimmer of the month (is your name Jay? I just want to make sure I got your name right on the Hall of Fame Thread)
Do you eat your sachets as a mousse or as a shake?
Do you ever stray off your eating plan (I went off plan around 3pm today but will try again tomorrow)
anyone, feel free to copy and paste the kicking boot code.

We havent got visitors this weekend (that I know of) so baking cakes and serving food outside of meal time won't be happening.

Stay strong everyone.
Dolly

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk