It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Free Newsletter

Loosing weight

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Loosing weight

Postby jrsalve » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:26 pm

Hi everyone,

I am not obese, not really even overweight, but I am trying to lose that last 10 lbs that just won't seem to go away. I registered about 6 weeks ago and finally got my account validated today, so I thought I would introduce myself.

I'm a tiny gal (4 foot 11), 26 years old and 102 lbs. I have lost about 5 lbs in the last 7 weeks when I started my program, but for the last 3 or 4 weeks, the scale hasn't moved. I know my weight is almost where it should be, so my body probably is rebeling a bit. I'm a perfectionist and want to see the numbers on the scale move to my target goal.

I have noticed however, that in the last few weeks, my clothes are alot more loose, so I'm probably gaining a bit of muscle instead. I did start a bit of muscle training this week which I hope will help get those last few pounds off.

My workout plan and food intake consists of the following:

1200 cal a day, focusing on healthy foods. I'm trying to eat healthy but eat mostly lean cuisines as I hate cooking and am a poor student.
one treat a week - ice cream, chocolate bar, etc.
one fast food meal every 3-4 weeks

50 minutes of cardio with about 35 min at my target heart rate or above
10 minutes of crunches and squats
added this week : muscle training focusing on my inner thighs which is my problem area.

I think at this point I am interested more in toning up than losing any more.

anyways! glad to meet you all!

*signature removed by moderator due to commercial advertising*
jrsalve

Re: Loosing weight

Postby electrongirl » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:54 pm

Welcome to the forum. Please be advised that the forum rules specify that no commercial advertisements are to be included in this forum, so I have removed the links in your signature. Please take the time to read the rules.

Thanks
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Return to Weight loss Talk