It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:20 am

Free Newsletter

Help Quick!!!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Help Quick!!!!

Postby sammy22 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:57 am

I'm new to forums but really need some advice.

My friends getting married in February and i've just been told that my ex will be there with his new girlfriend (who's skinny)!!!!
I've put on weight since we broke up and really need to shift it quickly. i'm eating a low cal diet and going to the gym but have also been told to try some weight loss supplements.

There are quite a few out there but want one that really gets result....any suggestions???
sammy22

Re: Help Quick!!!!

Postby electrongirl » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:22 am

I don't recommend "quick fix's" because they don't last and aren't really very good for you.

You could always give the Kick Start diet a try. it's basically the cabbage soup diet. Its damn awful but if you follow it, you may lose quite a bit in the first 2 weeks.

http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/kickstart
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby mumnbub » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Personally I think your trying to do this for the wrong reasons, you need to do this for YOU and only you, not because you want to look good in front of your ex... losing weight is a good thing but if your doing it for wrong reasons your more likely to put it back on again.

The only thing i can suggest is think about what benefits there are for you and eat healthy well balanced meals with regular exercise.
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Postby sammy22 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:24 am

I am doing it for me...so I can feel good about myself and confident! :D

I'm trying to do it in a sensible way by eating healthily and exercising but have also been told to try some supplements for a quicker result. There are so many out there that i'm not sure which one to choose and wanted to know if anybody else has tried some?
sammy22

Postby electrongirl » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:41 am

Think about it this way.

Do you want to lose the weight and keep it off for good? If yes, then are you willing to change your lifestyle or do you want to take supplements forever?

If you want to do it the healthy, smart way, Change your habits. Eat good food and exercise more. It's that simple.

Supplements may work for you in the short term but do you want short term results?
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby milkyway » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:04 am

I think supplements are a bit of a crock - otherwise we'd all be taking them and be skinny minnies :P

You just can't beat healthy eating and exercise.

Best of luck with your weightloss goal. How many kgs do you want to lose? Is the wedding in early or late Feb? If you're trying to lose 10kg in 4 weeks I'd say forget it, but if you want to lose 6 kilos in 8 weeks, then I'd say keep doing what you're doing (ie healthy eating and exercise) and save your supplements money - put it towards a killer pair of shoes or something nice like that.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby sammy22 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:46 am

I want to loose weight and of course keep it off which is why I have changed my lifestyle!
As I said i'm eating healthily (low Cal) and exercising which I know is the best way to do it but the wedding is in 6 weeks so want something that will speed up the process a bit.

i've been told by two people to try Fat Stripper as they had amazing results with it:

**link removed by moderator***

Anyone else tried them?
sammy22

Return to Weight loss Talk