It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:26 am

Free Newsletter

Im Scared Of Getting Saggy Skin!!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Im Scared Of Getting Saggy Skin!!!

Postby Jisgone » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:16 pm

as everyone says slow and steady is the way to go!
its unrealistic saying your going to lose 40 kilos in a few months, unless u stop eating and exercise 8 hours a day its just not realistic and its not good for you to feel like you failed because you aimed way too high
maybe look into weight loss and bit more and learn how to lose weight the healthy way and you wont have to worry about loose skin
Jisgone

Postby xlannalx » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:00 pm

well all ive been doing is an hour of pilates a day and few extra things and ive still been eating and ive never really been feeling hungry at all and so far ive lost 7kg in the past 2-3 weeks (i woke up to a 97 on the scales today! yipee! lol) and i havent really been pushing myself or starving myself (my body is not crying out for food or aching alot from exercise) - should i be forcing myself to eat more and exercise less maybe? maybe im just losing alot of weight at first because of the rate ive been losing weight in the past couple of weeks thats what has made me think well 40kgs will only need 4-5 months - but maybe it will taper off and in a couple of months i will start to lose around 1kg a week. theres so much to take into consideration when losing weight - where is that magic pill dammit!! :)
xlannalx

Postby Jisgone » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:53 am

it always tapers off, you lose alot of water weight when you first start a health kick, sometimes in the first week the biggest loser contestants lose 10kgs! but its not sustainable to lose that way, you cant lose 3 kilos of fat a week you will be losing muscle if you push yourself too hard
Jisgone

Postby milkyway » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Yeah, when I jumped back on the wagon at the start of the month, I dropped 2kgs in the first week and it has definitely slowed since then
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk