It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:06 am

Free Newsletter

Mmmm, Getting back to it.

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Mmmm, Getting back to it.

Postby kcabbs » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Ok, so the holiday season has been over for a few weeks now. I thought it time to think about getting back into my goal setting. I lost 8 out of the 25 kg i am determined to lose befor June, and i lost this just before christmas. I turned 35 last week and thought that the older i get the harder it is to put off, so i got back into my weight loss schedule the next day and am going for my first weekly weigh in tomorrow (Arrrrrh). I am kind of new to this forum but have been reading posts lately just to try to get me motivated. I do get very active as i have 4 children, so usually my days are spent driving around teenages or chasing toddlers. So when it comes for time just for me, all i want to do is put my feet up and have a quick 'nanna nap'.
But i have pushed my self and for the past week have been going down the local pool after dinner and have managed to complete 10 laps a night. So as for tomorrow i will keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. A little weight loss is all i need to keep me motivated.
size 18 to 14 since November '08.
kcabbs

Re: Mmmm, Getting back to it.

Postby MagicGirl79 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Good Luck for your weigh-in, sounds like you've been trying to work hard this week and hopefully it shows.
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Return to Weight loss Talk