It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:41 am

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson Program - Chat 6

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Tony Ferguson Program - Chat 6

Postby Dolly » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:16 am

[center]Tony Ferguson Program - Chat 6[/center]
Hello Everyone!
A few of us have decided to emark on trying the TONY FERGUSON PROGRAM(sold at selected pharmacy's) feel free to join us!
The first day costs at any Terry White Pharmacy will be
Registration $15.00 (you only pay this once) they weigh you and measure your waist for life with no extra charge.
Tony Ferguson program book $9.95
28 meal sachets (2 per day for a fortnight) at $2.90 each = $81.20
TOTAL $106.15

After that you will only need to pay $81.20 for your fortnights worth of meals.
The flavours for you to choose from are

Strawberries & Cream
English Toffee
French Vanilla
Chocolate
Espresso
Mocha
Banana
Cream of Chicken Soup

[center]ImageImage[/center]
Calorie Free Soup
2x400g cans of crushed tomatoes
1 onion finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 sticks of celery, finely chopped
2 zucchini, finely chopped
a little chilli flakes or chilli sauce
1 litre of chicken or vegetable stock
(Campbell's liquid stock is delish)

Good Luck with your week Everyone!
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:21 am

95.2 kg
Starting again.
I WILL survive this weekend with no more food distractions.
Dolly

Postby Hayleyd » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:27 am

hEY EVERYONE..WELL ITS BEEN GREAT READING EVERYONES POSTS.SORRY HAVENT BEEN AROUND FOR A LITTLE WHILE BUT HAVE A BIT ON AT THE MOMENT.
MY FOOT IS STILL SORE BUT MY NEW GYM OPENS ON THE 1ST JULY SO IT BETTER BE RIGHT BY THEN.
I AM CONSIDERING IN FACT I THINK I WILL STOP TF AS I JUST CANT STICK TO IT AND $$ ARE BEING WASTED. i GUESS ITS EITHER PAYING FOR TF OR THE GYM AND IM HOPING TO TRY TO EAT PROPERLY AND EXERCISE.I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED WITH TF BUT I KEEP BREAKING IT SO I THINK I AM JUST WASTING MONEY.I ENJOY THE EASE OF IT THOUGH BUT I DO MISS FOOD.MAYBE WITHOUT DEPRIVING MYSELF AND ACTUALLY MOVING MAY DO THE TRICK!!!
WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED
GOOD LUCK ALL ON TF
GOOD LUCK DOLLY WITH STARTING AGAIN AND NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU JAYARTHUR
HAYLEYD
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby Dolly » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:38 am

I totally understand what you're going through, I'm having problems with carb cravings at the moment, I think working out at a gym is a great way to lose weight. So many people say it's the only way.
Good Luck Hayleyd, I hope we'll still hear from you from time to time.
hugs
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:18 am

Arghhhh! Last night I just had to go and have some chocolate and bread that was put out for everyone to eat didn't I.
When will it sink in that I can't do that anymore.
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:07 pm

Don't worry Dolly - a new day, a new start.

Try not to beat yourself up over the bread and chocolate, cos if you're anything like me, feeling guilty about stuff causes me to binge on more bad stuff.

Still can't wait to start TF diet again but just waiting on cash flow to increase first :roll: - very frustrating. Looks as though we've got another 4-6 weeks before we move to Denham/Shark Bay. I can't believe how long this whole thing is taking. We were supposed to be there and take over in beginning March this year, and it's now June! Still, it's beyond our control but quite depressing really. I'm now starting to wish that I hadn't turned down the 2 year position I was offered on Christmas Island. If I'd taken it instead of turning it down then leaving teaching to take on a management role in some accomodation villas, we'd have been enjoying that lifestyle for the past 6 months already. It makes me a bit sad thinking about it really cos it was a hard process I went through, with detailed application and interview process, to get the job over many other hopefuls.

But, I guess I can't think like that cos it will just get me down. Got to think about the positives and the fact that in the next month or so, we'll be moving up north again and starting a different employment path which is quite exciting and has a magnificent lifestyle to accompany it! :D

Best of luck with your eating plans everyone - I'll be in touch and Dolly, I'll definitely let you know when I'm about to start TF again.

:D Hayley :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Return to Weight loss Talk