It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:13 am

Free Newsletter

Reductil help

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Reductil help

Postby tiddliewinkz » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Kiya, thats an amazing loss! I'm so envious, I have the worst will power at the moment so always start out great at the start of the day and then give up. How did you get motivated??

1st goal... 65kg by the end of June 2010
2nd goal... 60kg by the end of August 2010
3rd goal... 55kg by the end of October 2010
Final goal... maintain it FOR EVER!!!

Postby Kiya » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:11 am

My motivation was spending a lot of time reading a host of web sites and books about the Lemon Detox Diet first. I wasn't looking just for success stories but for people who had a negative reaction/outcome to the diet (very rare to find a negative). I spent time seeing different health professionals to get their point of view and to talk personally to people who have done the diet. When my mind was well equipped with a ton of info, then my body was yelling at me 'YES! DO IT!'. To be honest I found it very easy to do and I am now on day 5 of the diet. No hunger pains, no want to break the good work I have done.

Most of all the thought of being back into my old clothes (and buying new ones) for Xmas is the biggest motivation. I could be complaining about being fat this Xmas or taking in all the compliments of losing so much weight this Xmas. I know which scenario I would prefer.

Postby maxrivera » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:38 pm

If you're looking for more information on the master cleanse I have a website dedicated with lots of info and articles so you can make an informed decision about detox diets. feel free to visit [Removed advertising link. Please refer to forum rules.]
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed advertising link in sig. Please refer to forum rules.

Return to Weight loss Talk