It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Changing my plan

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Changing my plan

Postby kristal » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:46 pm

Well, I have been on Celebrity Slim diet for about 5 weeks now (close to 6 weeks). I have lost about 4kgs on it which is great. Before I started the diet, I lost 2kgs myself by following Calorie King. So 6kg loss altogether.

My weight at the moment seems to have plateaued a bit and I am finding it hard to lose anymore on Celebrity Slim, even though I am sticking to it religiously, drinking 4 litres of water a day and going to the gym 3 times a week.

I have decided that I might have my Celebrity Slim shake in the mornings for breakfast (purely out of convenience plus it stops me from eating raisen toast!) and then just following Calorie King for the rest of the day.

CS has taught me some fantastic habits though. I am eating more vegies and salads than I have in my lifetime, I have stopped my addiction to energy drinks (6 weeks clean this week after have 2 cans per day every day!), I have exercised more in the last 4 weeks than I have in my life, I have learnt about low carbs, good fats, good fruits etc and generally changed my attitude to food - so it really has been great.

So I am going to primarily stop CS but continue on my healthy eating/weight loss journey. I hope I don't put the weight back on I have lost on this diet or I will be real upset - however you can't stay on shakes forever - need to stop it sometime!
SW - 71 kg
CW - 65 kg
GW - 58 kg
Weight Loss so Far = 6kgs
Weight to go = 7kgs
kristal

Re: Changing my plan

Postby Shalimar » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:54 pm

Good on you Kristal and best of luck. Keep us posted on how you fare :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Return to Weight loss Talk