It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:47 am

Free Newsletter

HAYLEY'S TONY FERGUSON DIET PROGRESS

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Fairie » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:28 pm

Way to go Hayley, you are doing really well. I am finding it so hard to get back on track at the moment after putting on almost 5kg since Christmas. :shock: :shock:

It is so motivating reading your progress so keep posting. :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:08 pm

Hi Fay, really good to see you. I hope you can gain your strength to take up the war against fat again. 5 kilo since christmas can happen so easily. I'm only just getting my will power back and will start dieting on the Tony Ferguson Plan on Monday. I have a challenging cassarole party happening at my place tonight, so I hope I can survive it.

Hayley, congratulations on the ice-cream challenge and also for being able to win when cams mum became pushy in trying to leave you with those smarties. I'm so proud of you.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:32 am

Great to hear from you again Fay and don't beat yourself up about your small weight gain, you'll get into the right frame of mind soon.

Day 7 of my first week on TF plan and still going really well. Haven't broken it and aren't planning on it cos it means I'd have to start all over again to get my body back into ketosis mode.

Weigh-in day tomorrow - oh I so hope that there's been a small movement down the scales. I'll let you know how I go.

My husband asked how long I was going to stick with this for, yesterday. I decided that I'm going to follow it until I've lost 25kg and then I will probably follow the TF maintenance plan or a variation of the CSIRO heathy lifestyle plan (not so much meat though).

I'm so determined to lose this weight. Dolly, it'll be so good to have you follow this plan from tomorrow too.

A huge thank you to everyone else who is offering support or who just simply has a read of my progress :D . I'll start a new thread for week 2 tomorrow.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby KimE » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:31 pm

Good on you Hayley for sticking with it. None of this weight loss business is easy no matter which way you choose to get there.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Hayley » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:50 pm

Thanks Kim - I agree with you cos it isn't easy.

It's now 3pm on my 7th day on this plan and I'm going strong. haven't had any fruit today and didn't have my breakfast shake until just after 10am, so I guess my appetite has decreased a little bit. Have had a small diet jelly with my lunch shake and already had 2 litres of water - which I'm used to drinking now!

Will inform you of any weight change tomorrow in my new week 2 thread. Cheers everyone for your support.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:00 pm

Looking forward to joining you tomorrow, I hope I don't get too much pain with the withdrawal headaches over the first 3 days 8)
You have done fantastically, I'm sure you'll show a huge weight loss.
Dolly

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk