It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:54 am

Free Newsletter

Step Into Life

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Step Into Life

Postby mindy32 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:31 am

Hey everyone,

Just curious if anyone has done training sessions with Step Into Life? If anyone has any feedback that would be great. Just wondering how 'beginnerish' it really is and how non-intimidating. It's all well and good for their website to tell me that but I'd like to hear it from you guys if anyone has any info.

Thanks!
-Belinda
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

Re: Step Into Life

Postby Karnak » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:30 am

I do it and love it, love it, love it. It's great for all fitness levels, even at my 188kg heaviest I was still training with the marathon trainers.

It's fun, social and different every single class. I go to one in the outer east but know a few of the other franchaises and all of them are good. Generally theres a free three session trial - just give it a go.

Good luck
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy5Nvxw/]
[/url]
Karnak

Postby mindy32 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Thanks so much Karnak! That's awesome to know. Only thing now holding me back is that I work shift work so Im not sure how on earth i can commit but we'll see.
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

Postby meegs » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Belle, I do Step Into Life - and I love it too.

I try to get there 4 times a week, but mainly do 3. I love kick-boxing it is my fave.

I have a tiny crush on my instructor!!! But more than that as I have been going for about 18 months the people I go with are some of my closest friends now. It makes me actually want to go and train... and I see them outside of training and we do our own exercising, like walking/running on Sunday mornings (with breaky after of course!!!)

Yes it is suitable for a beginner. I couldn't jog when I started and as you may remember (or not!!) I did the Adelaide City to Bay with my trainer (12kms) jogging all the way.

Any questions feel free to ask me.
xxx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZmhU33/]
[/url]
meegs

Return to Weight loss Talk