It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:56 am

Free Newsletter

Update on SureSlim- In liquidation

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Update on SureSlim- In liquidation

Postby cassie » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:35 pm

Well I rang HO this morning and finally got onto someone who would tell me what's going on. The Head Franchisor is in forced liquidation and under investigation. I am gobsmacked!!!! It was them all along that have caused the small guys to go down. Doesn't help me though, I'll be coming here instead.

I certainly wouldn't be joining now while they are with administrators they could all shut thier doors permanantly at any time without warning. Of course they'll say everything is OK to not ring alarm bells but anyone in the legal field or working with credit departemtns knows that anything goes now.

Postby SureSlimAustralia » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:30 am

SureSlim recognises and apologises for any inconvenience caused to our South Australian clients by the recent closure of some clinics. This was due to the financial position of the business owners of the individual stores and in no way reflects the viability of our national operation. We are planning to have several of these clinics re-open in the next few weeks and several more in the medium term and look forward to helping our many South Australian clients continue on their weight loss and wellness journey.

We are implementing new strategies now that will leave the SureSlim business well positioned to help change the shape of our nation and improve our clients lives.

Thank you,

Geoff Adams

Managing Director

SureSlim 2006

Postby Skinny Minnie » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:41 pm

I just want to tell everyone that I went to sureslim a about 6 months ago and it was great. I have lost weight and I am feeling great. I had tried everything I was even pre diabetic before I went to sureslim. Not now. It is not hard and the people are very nice. Everyone has a hard time sometimes, they will get through as it is a very good program. :lol: :P
Skinny Minnie

Return to Weight loss Talk