It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:48 pm

Free Newsletter

lose belly fat

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

lose belly fat

Postby tim23 » Wed May 13, 2009 10:13 am

i im really only trying to lose 10kgs and most of it around my stomach area but i hate diets and i hate normal repetitive ab crunches and whatever basically coz i want to try get fit for my girlfriend, coz she is beautiful and fit and i want her to be able to think im sexy the way i think she is,so i started looking for new ideas on how to achieve this i came across (spam) it seems to have a good info and good results and you can try before you buy which is good but i think it looks really good so i think ive just talked myself into doing it :) has anyone else here has tried this? and had success? If not i recommend trying it and together we'll see how successful it is

Re: lose belly fat

Postby Janeyc1983 » Wed May 13, 2009 10:44 am

its really lovely you want to get fit for your partner, also really lovely the way you talk about her :D

If you lose body fat all over, it will definitely go from your stomach. In my experience, men tend to lose the weight from their stomach first (not fair)....

But if you supplement cardio (running) with ab crunches and general strength training you should see a huge difference.

If you combine exercise with a high protein diet (lots of fish) and use those Mushashi protein powders you should see an increase in muscle tone and decrease overall in general body fat.

my boyfriend did this last year and lost his little jiggly belly
Highest weight: 76kg
SW: 75 kg (September 2008)
CW: 69kg (26 May 2009)
GW: 64kg <_---------------------------- **
YAY - in the 60's!

Return to Weight loss Talk