It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:31 am

Free Newsletter

weight watchers

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

weight watchers

Postby think - thin » Wed May 20, 2009 3:08 pm

Was just wondering who does weight watchers but online. My working hours dont allow me to go to the meetings and wanted some feedback on the program

Start Weight (2.1.09) 89.6kg
29.3.09 - 84.4kg
18.4.09 - 87.3kg :(
Total Loss : 5.2kg
think - thin

Re: weight watchers

Postby onthedecrease » Thu May 21, 2009 2:24 pm

I have looked into weight watchers myself, but then i thought why pay someone for something I can do for free. WW pretty much works on points which is based on the amount of fats/calories in a food, if you use calorie king not only does it tell you how many calories you should be eating for your body each day but also helps plan menus and gives you an immediate look into whats in what food.

I hope this helps, if your dead keen to use ww why dont you buy the point guides on ebay instead of signing up especially if you dont want to go to the meeting, there are plenty of forums that would help you out besides the ww official one, this forum for one even the forums on calorie king.

Postby E J » Thu May 21, 2009 2:48 pm

i did WW online i joied for the 3 months, i cancelled at the end of my time and went with calorie king which i find mich better

on WW i lost weight but then put it back on, on calorie king i have lost 12.3ks so far

Postby run83 » Sun May 24, 2009 10:03 am

I rejoined WW yesterday. I really like it, and have found the program really helpful and works for me.
I know its exepensive, but I worked out that it costs as much as lunch out once or twice a week, which is cut-out-able if you are short of cash!
For me, it works.

Postby electrongirl » Sun May 24, 2009 10:59 am

If your wanting an online program, I would say Calorie King. It's pretty much the same concept as WW and its FREE!!

If you are able to get to meetings, WW is very good as a group support program. But I wouldn't waste the money on just the online program.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog:

Image Image

Return to Weight loss Talk