It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:20 am

Free Newsletter

Feed back on diet?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Feed back on diet?

Postby onthedecrease » Fri May 29, 2009 11:49 am

I agree with BBgal, this thread has gotten out of control! It has become about personal attacks rather than helping the OP. I had no problem with Dane putting his history as his signature- everyone is entitled to put what they want as there signature. But the recent post was completly out of line, and was offensive. I just think this needs to stop before it goes any further than it allready has. Everyone is allowed there own opinion but when people start attacking members with personal taunts and derrogrative terms such as twat, and labeling members as lazy and fat and a drain on the tax payers that is beyond a joke! There is fault at both sides.

Postby alisvolatpropriis » Fri May 29, 2009 12:41 pm

matchbox wrote:i think they confused your name with your 'TIA!' (thanks in advance) :wink: :lol:

haha duhhhh :oops:
SW: 70kg
CW: 69.9kg
Goal 1: 65kg
Goal 2: 60kg
Ultimate Goal: 55kg

Postby [email protected] » Fri May 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Hey Guys,

Lets get one thing clear, I was not attacking Jewles I questioned her about her goals. Maybe everyone should question their goals and make sure they are on track, isn't this website what it is all about being accountable? Maybe not to me but to other forum members. Group Accountabilty is the 3rd step to effective weight control.

As for having a go at lazy people, why can't I? I understand medical related weight gain and the difficulties with losing it (it's my job). I have a problem with lazy people. I would have the same problem if I worked a 9-5 job and I was doing more work than the other guy yet getting the same pay. Is that fair? At no time did I make any reference to any member of this site as being fat or lazy, how rude and un-proffisonal would that be. You are all making the effort to lose weight and help others, I think that is fantastic.

Yes my name real name is Dane, Dane Simmonds in fact and you can check it out on Google if you don't think I'm real.

For not liking fat people, what a stupid and childish comment. At no stage did I say anything about not liking fat people, some of my closest friends are fat (but losing it). I surround myself with motivated (sometimes overweight) people and help them with coaching and mentoring, IF THEY WANT IT! Not all have chosen the healthy lean life but I don't cast them away either, they are friends and great people which I'm sure most of you are.

I don't need the business, I have enough hence why I give a little back in the free advice. Happy to not post and keep with the PM's and emails.

I took offence to being called a twat, I think I have every right to respond, but again I never lowered myself to a personal attack as Jewles did. I guess I'm the bad guy.
[email protected]

Return to Weight loss Talk