It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:58 pm

Free Newsletter

OMG there is waaayyyyy too much to read!!!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

OMG there is waaayyyyy too much to read!!!!

Postby Groovychic » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:38 pm

Ok I know I have been gone for a while but I am having a hard decision what to read first here!!! Hiya everyone. Well I am back but not going to have as much time to devote to the forum cos I am back working.....bugger it all!!! Plus I have to help mum sort a lot of crap out. Unfortunately my Dad was a bit hoarder!!! You should see his damn sheds! And he has got 3 of the buggers! But I do intend to get on at least once a week to report my weight......and just maybe a loss......please god will you help me there!!!! Anyway the exercise has been almost non existant. I keep saying right I will go tomorrow after work but it is nearly 4.30 by the time I get home, maybe later if I have been taking the kids here there and every!!! And it's too dark in the mornings to go before about 6.45am and I have to leave for work at 7.45am!!! Which leaves only the precious hours of the weekend, which is spent cleaning and doing the mountains of washing. I was supposed to be doing 3 days a week......hhhmm yeah right!!! Maybe in the near future I might just be able to do 3 days a week instead of the huge hours I am doing!!! Being thrown back into work, with no ME time, is not much fun. So there ya go I've had my whinge and can go about my evening in happiness now. Well semi happiness cos damn it all I want some chocolate or ice cream! Thank goodness I don't have any chocolate and Alex just finished off the ice cream! So I do hope all is well with everyone and you have been losing a little weight. I've lost 1/2 kg so am now 68.5! Not sure if it is the working thing or the stress and grief over the last month or so. I was running myself ragged from the time Dad went to hospital at the end of May, not just after he passed mid last month. So I have lost much of my fitness and I have a horrible feeling the less weight on the scales is cos my muscles have slowly depleted....but not to worry!!! I'll just get back on that horse and try try again! Take care everyone.
Love Rochelle

Keep Smiling!!!

Postby Dolly » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:00 pm

Hi Rochelle, good to have you back again. I was just thinking of you this morning. Your life sounds pretty busy with a lot of important things to do. Just post when you are able, I can see how difficult it must be to do any exercise at the moment.

big hugs

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:53 pm

Hi Rochelle,
just try to fit it in wherever possible
while talking on the phone/brushing teeth etc raise up and down on your tippy-toes or do squats, or lift weights with your arms. Anything is better than nothing!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Postby KimE » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:49 pm

Welcome back Rochelle. Life is still sounding pretty hectic for you there and once things have settled a bit you'll get back into a routine I'm sure.

Take care. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Return to Weight loss Talk