It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:38 am

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson Dieters - Chat 7

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Tony Ferguson Dieters - Chat 7

Postby Dolly » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:53 pm

[center]Tony Ferguson Dieters[/center]
Hello Everyone!
A few of us have decided to emark on trying the TONY FERGUSON PROGRAM(sold at selected pharmacy's) feel free to join us!
The first day costs at the Terry White Pharmacy will be
Registration $15.00 (you only pay this once) they weigh you and measure your waist for life with no extra charge.
Tony Ferguson program book $9.95
28 meal sachets (2 per day for a fortnight) at $2.90 each = $81.20
TOTAL $106.15

After that you will only need to pay $81.20 for your fortnights worth of meals.
The flavours for you to choose from are

Strawberries & Cream
English Toffee
French Vanilla
Chocolate
Espresso
Mocha
Banana
Cream of Chicken Soup

[center]
It's up to you which figure you want to be
Image[/center]

Good Luck with your week Everyone!
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:00 pm

Today I started afresh on the Tony Ferguson Program.
I don't have any caffeine withdrawal headaches yet :shock:
It's lunch time now and I don't feel hungry yet either.
This morning I had a shake, then I walked to the shop to pick up
some metamucil as it is a great space filler. I guess I'll have my second shake now and I'll have some veggie sticks and fruit this arvo sometime.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:03 pm

It's now day 8 of the TF plan and I feel great.

I weighed and measured this morning and I've lost 2.5kg and 1cm from my waist during my first week on this plan.

Thank you for following my progress everyone :D . I'm finding this so easy to stick to this time round (unlike last time I tried this plan!).
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:14 pm

Good going girls . In no time u will fit into those skiny clothes
Cheers Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Dolly » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:27 pm

Thanks Jules, Hayley has done so well this past week I had to get in on the TF program again.

It worries me that I've already eaten my fish and salad for tonights dinner, I hope that doesn't mean I'm gonna binge eat :shock: It's only 4:45 here in Perth.

I think I'll go chow down some water.
Dolly

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:02 pm

Im sure u will be fine Dolly . Can u have unlimited fruit or is that set . Im not sure i would have the will power for the program .Im a wuss and like my food to much lol
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Dolly » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:09 pm

Yes we are allowed 2 pieces of fruit per day.
Basically the diet goes like this

Breakfast: a protein/vitamin sachet shake (less water will turn it into a mousse)

Lunch: another protein/vitamin sachet shake (or mousse) with a salad or a veggie stir-fry

Dinner: a serve of protein with salad or veggies.

Snacks
can eat DD lollies
diet jelly
veggie sticks
2 pieces of fruit
You must have your 2 litres of water
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:35 pm

Don't give in if you feel hungry Dolly - remember it gets much, much easier from day 3 onwards.

Can you eat some diet jelly or are you allergic to the colours in it?

I really find that helps me if I get a sweet craving. Are you a tea drinker? I wasn't really until I started this diet - I was a huge coffee addict. You can have 3 cups normal tea per day and if you want more than that, the rest needs to be decaff tea. And, you are allowed a splash of low-fat milk in it too. I find having a cup of tea works wonders. My husband bought me some fresh tea from our friends who own the coffee shop, and a flash tea plunger thingy with a basket that holds the tea and gets dropped into the plunger cup - it's great cos fresh tea sure beats teabags in my opinion.

Honestly, I'm on day 8 and it is really easy for me now. I've not even felt like having any fruit cos I just haven't really been hungry.

Hang in there, you'll get there.
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:58 pm

Too late :oops: sorry :oops:

I will have to start day one again tomorrow.
My son announced his engagement to his girlfriend, so we celebrated with wine and a naughty dinner.
Thanks for the tip about tea, I'm allergic to the diet jelly colours. I do like to drink decaffeinated coffee so that should help.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:31 am

Congratulations on the engagement of your son and his girlfriend! That must be so exciting for you...oh, and now you have 2 weddings to lose weight for so that's a really good incentive.

Don't worry about your wine and naughty dinner, it was a very special occasion. Like you said, just start day 1 again today.

Good luck with your day today. Make up some point-free soup for if you feel hungry between meals, it works wonders.
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:27 am

Thanks, although the scale did go up heaps more than a normal persons would've because of my hypothyroidism :o
:D But the good news is I have stuck to the diet all day today and am definitely going to get my body into a state of ketosis so I can burn up the lard. I am so lucky to have friends on this forum that are helping me move forward.
I know I won't look back again, I'm moving forward to the slimmer new me :D (going to the dentist to have a tooth capped today will also stop me eating outside my allowance :wink:
Oh cripes yes you're right, two weddings to slim down for :shock: :shock:

How are you doing today?
Dolly

Postby KimE » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:33 pm

Dolly Congratulations to your son and his girlfriend.

Crikey! Love really is in the air...
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Dolly » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:08 pm

Thanks, my son says he doesn't plan on getting married for another couple of years yet, but I remember when I was young, once you're engaged you can't wait to start your lives together.

The good news is I managed to stay on the Tony Ferguson Program all day long, Yippee!
One day down 2,000 to go :shock: :shock: :shock:
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:55 am

Well I managed to stick to the program and lost a lot of weight on my scales, but then I guess it doesn't really count unless it's the Tony Ferguson people weighing me so I will hide my scales and just focus on being good whilst on the TF program.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:29 pm

Hi guys,

I'm now half way through day 10 on the TF plan and still doing great. I even put a pair of size 18 jeans on this morning (these were beginning to feel a little bit tight! :oops: ), and they were very comfortable and even a little loose! I was so happy.

I've just come back from the shops and realised that I'd forgotten to have my breakfast shake this morning - I didn't even feel hungry. So, I've just had 2 for lunch instead. Will try not to do that agin cos it's probably not very good to go without food all morning.

How are you going with it all Dolly? I really hope you're feeling positive about this still. Remember, it only gets easier after day 2!

Let me know how you're feeling. I'm going to attempt to go on the tony ferguson forum now... hopefully it's not too busy!
Hayley

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk