It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:24 pm

Free Newsletter

TONY FERGUSON DIETERS 8

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

TONY FERGUSON DIETERS 8

Postby Hayley » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:47 am

Hi everyone,

I'm now starting week 3 of the TF plan and still going great.
Had my second weigh-in and measure today....

Starting: 93kg; 105cm waist
Week 1: 90.5; 104cm
week 2: 89.1; 100cm

I hope everyone is doing well with their chosen plans.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:55 am

looking good there Hayley, congratulations!
I'm only getting weighed and measured every 2 weeks at the Tony Ferguson Chemist.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:18 pm

Thanks Dolly, I sure feel better about myself cos I'm actually having success with it. I'm glad that you enjoyed the jelly snakes - maybe I'll try making them as snakes rather than jubes, cos they'll be quite a bit thinner and maybe easier for me to eat.

I'm trying the Valcom Rendang Curry tonight if Cam can find it at Coles. Yes, apparently we can have Cadbury Light - I asked on the TF forum and was told it's ok by numerous members, so I'll go by what they said! hee hee!

My jeans are a little looser ....that's such a good sign! I was going to order more sachets online this week but they charge quite a bit for postage, so I'll have to go into Belmont in person tomorrow and buy some. I hope they have the Espresso and a shaker this time - they always sell out.

Are you taking multivitamins? I haven't been but was thinking maybe I should be....and I think I'll attemp to start walking this week - hopefully my foot is healed properly by now, it feels ok at the moment but I guess I won't know until I'm actually out and walking.

You're going great Dolly, so keep it up. I can't wait to be thin again...it's been such a long time!
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:35 am

Hi everyone,

I'm on day 18 and going great still. I'm avoiding jumping on the scales every couple of days...I really want to but will wait until Mondays to do my weekly weigh-in, cos I think I'll be happier with the weekly results.

Back on Tuesday I had huge sugar cravings and really wanted something sweet and a pizza!!! But, my husband kept me going and reminded me of why I was doing this, so I stayed on track thanks to him.

Off to the chemist to buy my next lot of sachets. It's actually quite easy once you're into it.

When I look in the mirror, I can't notice any difference, so hopefully I'll start to actually see some changes soon!!!

How is everyone else going with their weightloss journeys?
Hayley

Postby KimE » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:43 pm

Well done Hayley you are doing great! It took ages before I could actually see anything in the mirror but I noticed my clothes starting hanging off me before that.

Doing great here, just keep on keeping on but am now just over half way to my goal so that is some encouragement.

Keep up the great work! :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Hayley » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:36 pm

Hi all,

It's been a few days since my last post. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still going great this is day 21 today - weigh-in and measure tomorrow (fingers crossed I've dropped some more). I'll let you know.

My mum is thinking of joining Curves in Ellenbrook, WA and starting weight watchers. Anyone here a member of curves? If so, what do you think of their program?????

I hope you are staying strong - best wishes.
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:37 am

My daughters future in-laws came over last night 10pm to get my son and husband to fix their computer. They are very nice people and they brought over a custard and cream almond cake. She said she went to a lot of trouble pounding at the bakery door for them to open at night so she could bring it around (so I had to have a slice or she would get angry) I don't even like fresh cream.
The scales were not smiling at me this morning, but at least I didn't gain.
Dolly

Return to Weight loss Talk