It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Free Newsletter

Hayley's Tony Ferguson Progress Week 4

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Hayley's Tony Ferguson Progress Week 4

Postby Hayley » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:35 am

Hi everyone,

I'm now at the start of week 4 of this program and I'm so happy. In 3 weeks, I've lost 5.6kg and 9cm off my waist!!! It's so good to actually see the scales moving downward - it motivates me to keep going.

There are a few moments when I feel so tempted to eat something I'm not allowed to have but I just tell my husband and he talks me through it and I get over the craving very quickly. The minimum of 2lt water a day can be difficult for me during winter cos I don't feel like drinking lots when I'm cold but I know that it's part of the program and it's important for my health, so I manage to put that amount away each day.

Thanks for reading my posts about my progress. I hope that you're all going well on your plans and if any of you feel like joining me on the TF diet, let me know!

Cheers, Hayley
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:42 am

Great going there Hayley!
This is so going to be a good week for me too.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:26 pm

Hi,
Don't know if anyone is actually reading this at all, but it helps me to put my thoughts down.

Tomorrow (sunday), will be the last day of week 4 of TF diet and I'm still going great guns!!!

This is really working for me and the great weight loss each week motivates me to continue and to stay strong.

My official weigh-in day is on Monday, so you'll have to wait until then to see if I've lost any weight this week. Fingers crossed.

Thanks to those who are following my progress. Your support is great!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby KimE » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:57 pm

Well done Hayley, you are doing great. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Groovychic » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:44 am

Good onya Hayley!!! :D You should feel very proud of yourself. I know I feel very proud of you! And the fact that you are happy with your progress is the best of it all! Being happy is a big helping hand in the weight loss game I feel. We all get depressed about it and it doesn't help at all. We need to give ourselves a good talking to and make sure we put smiles on our faces. Well done again Hayley.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Return to Weight loss Talk