1. Eat only real food. If it's packaged or processed, stay away.
2. Shop only the outside aisles of the supermarket. That's where the real food is.
3. If your Grandmother didn't eat it, you probably shouldn't either
4. Artificial and low-cal just isn't right .. look to nature's wonder foods to enhance flavour and sweetness - stevia is a great herb for sweetness and it doesn't affect your blood sugar like most artificial sweeteners do
5. Eat less, move more
6. It's not natural to eat an entire orange tree, so don't imagine that drinking 10 pieces of fruit in the form of juice is a good thing either
7. Let down your hair once in a while ... you don't have to say no 100% of the time