Here's my thoughts for what it's worth....
1. First thing that jumped out at me when I was reading your post: you said you CAN'T stop eating junk food. Maybe, whenever you catch yourself having that thought, try replacing it with "I CAN...!". I you tell yourself that you "can" enough times, then you WILL be able to!
Just be aware of your thoughts... then change them to suit yourself.
2. Could you actually throw out all the junk food in your house? Or give it away to someone?
3. The question about diet plans is actually answered in the question... simple and basic!
I was listening to a really great speaker, Randy Gage, not so long ago. The topic was not related to diet per se, but I did get a really great idea from it. It's the REAL FOOD diet! Anything you eat, ask yourself... is this "real food"??
Real foods might be:
- Fresh fruit (apples, oranges, bananas, etc)
- Fresh veggies (carrots, beans, broccoli, etc)
- Nuts & seeds
- Wholegrain breads and cereals... not processed/refined stuff
- Proteins (meat for the carnivores - yuck, good stuff like lentils, beans and chick peas for the vegetarians! I'm not biased
- Anything that is as close to it's original form
Foods that are NOT REAL FOODS might be:
- Cake (carrot cake does not substitute for carrots!)
- Lollies (regardless of what fruit they resemble!)
- Fast foods and greasy takeaways
- Sugary soft drinks
- Anything highly processed... made in a factory
4. This is what I'm doing at the moment... maybe it would help:
Write down your goal. How much weight you're going to lose, when you're going to do it by (an exact date!) and how you are going to achieve it. Put it in a conspicuous place in the house, and read it, possibly aloud, at least twice a day... once just before going to bed, and once just after waking up, that way it sinks in.
Hope this helps! Best of luck... and you CAN do it