It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:22 am

Free Newsletter

Would this work to loose some kgs?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Would this work to loose some kgs?

Postby weightspender » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:01 am

Okay so i have been trying to loose 10kg lately. That is my goal but i might have to change it if my stomache isn't flat by then.
I went to loose it before i go on a holiday in august next year (beach trip around europe!) I want to have a body to show off ;)

Current Statistics:
Male, 15 years old, 70-71kg, 5"7

I want to loose 10kg to be 60kg..

Currently i have started running 5km per day (treadmill). I'm planning to run 3-4 times a week.

I eat mostly healthy, I don't drink any sort of drinks (strictly water!).

In how many weeks or months should i expect to loose the 10kg by on average?
:P
weightspender

Re: Would this work to loose some kgs?

Postby sam v » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Hey sweety!!!

You seem to have a great goal there, just remember exercise and eating healthy are essential for your body at such a growing age. Make sure your protein input is and your carb intake is lower. Also because you're so young I'm sure it would be helpful to take some vitamins to make sure your body gets all the nutrients it needs to build muscle, have a good energy flow and grow in a healthy manner!!!
If you need anymore help... please dont hesitate.. as I have tried every diet and exercise program out there!!
sam v

Re: Would this work to loose some kgs?

Postby michael4 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:26 am

I am not sure about the exact time, but I am sure you will make it if you don't give up or reduce your workouts. It will probably take a few months, but it is important that you are doing something that can help you.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Using your signature for advertising violates forum rules.
michael4

Return to Weight loss Talk