It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:15 pm

Free Newsletter

Please Help

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Please Help

Postby onthedecrease » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:39 pm

kristal did you use to go on the forum at all, its always good to see more of my old forum buddies find there way over here lol :D

Postby electrongirl » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:53 am

EvilWombatQueen wrote:Nikki, meal replacement shakes may not have worked for you but that doesn't mean can't work for someone else. My mother-in-law lost a lot of weight on the Tony Ferguson program and is managing to keep it off. Using meal replacement shakes doesn't necessarily mean the person isn't also going to learn to exercise and eat healthier food. It can be a good kick-start to weight loss for some people, especially people who are very overweight. Everyone is different and different solutions will work for different people.

Hey I was just giving my opinion. Which is what the original poster asked for. I am not saying anyone has to agree with me.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog:

Image Image

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:29 am

Sorry if it sounded like I was jumping down your throat. When I read your comment I thought you were expecting us to agree with you. The part that prompted me to reply was when you said 'Trust us, we have all been through it before and many of us have tried all kinds of different diets. The only true and tested way to lose weight is eat less bad food and get some exercise.' The compbination of 'we' and an absolute statement made it look as if you were presenting the official opinion of everyone on forum. I see now that wasn't your intention.

I totally agree that you can speak your own opinion! It's good to have these discussions so that people can see all the differing viewpoints on weightloss. :D

Return to Weight loss Talk