It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Free Newsletter

Celebrity Slim

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Celebrity Slim

Postby kirbie » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Hey Everyone, Im new to this so trying to figure it all out

I just brought a pack of celebrity slim shakes so hopefully i can lose ten kilos in a few weeks sombined with exercise. I had my first one at lunch time filled me up surprisingly, bit light headed a few hours ater but doing well.

Has anyone had much luck with celebrity Slim chakes?
Reaching for my goal of 65kg :)

Re: Celebrity Slim

Postby onthedecrease » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi Kirbie,

There are a number of us on here that have done CS and other varities. I did CS off and on for about 7months and lost about 30kg on it, Im now no longer using CS just eating healthy and exercising plenty.

My advice for CS is to make sure your having the minnimum 2liters water every day, it really is essential. You need to be having either a shake/soup/snack/main meal every 2-3 hours. Carbs are to be under 10g per 100g.

Because you have a relatively small amount it will probably take quite some time to lose the 10kg the average loss is between 500g to 1kg per week, anything over that is a bonus and in some cases very hard to sustain. Slow and steady really is the answer.

Im not sure how much exercise your planning on doing in combination with cs- one of the things with cs is you dont have to exercise if you dont want to, it is of course beneficial in the long run if you do. However cs or any of these shake programs really isint designed for large amounts of exercise, if your an exercise junkie it would be my advise to ensure that your getting protein in every meal and also to add in an extra protein serve or a protein shake, there are many that are low in cals and carbs.

The shakes do fill you up and you can forget to eat your snacks sometimes, but eating every 2-3hours is an essential element of cs and is vital so please dont skip it. Most people experience a detox in the beginning symptoms can include light headed, headache and lethargic- this is a response to the toxins leaving your body usually due to the increase in water, it can also happen if your a coffee or soft drink addict as it leaves your system, it usually only last 2-3 days and not everyone experiences it at all.

Hope this helps.

Re: Celebrity Slim

Postby glam1 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:09 pm

Hi I love cs. i had the detox headaches for about 3 days. It really made me think about what i was eating and when i went back to normal food found my sweet tooth was gone. I love the fruit ones- banana, strawberry and love choc orange although it is sweet.

I love the fact i dont have to think about my food. The choice is gone. I dont follow 100% sometimes i have a real lunch and i do eat the odd banana. But our shopping bill is lower now including the cost of the shakes????

Return to Weight loss Talk