It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:29 am

Free Newsletter

MAJOR login problems

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

MAJOR login problems

Postby mr happy1 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:31 am

Last week i tried to change my email address on here, and i got logged out, never to be able to log back in. Im not sure which address i have registered, or what my username is. So i sent an email to the address provided [email protected] explaining what had happened...and after waiting 3 or 4 days i got no reply. I thought, maybe this one slipped through the net, so a few days ago i sent another email as i was still having trouble logging back in.....and once again no reply. Pretty unprofessional if you as me.
So here is a heads up to anybody wanting to change there email address, make sure you know your password before logging out because there is nobody to fall back on if you dont.
mr happy1

Re: MAJOR login problems

Postby Shalimar » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:13 am

Just sit tight for a few days mrhappy, Im sure Scott will get around to answering your email. Sometimes it takes a while but you should hear from him soon.

Have a good one :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby mr happy1 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:29 am

Thanks SHalimar. Sitting tight at the moment....still havnt heard though!!! I was kind of hooping the mr happy1 handle could dissappear but it looks like its here to stay.
mr happy1

Postby electrongirl » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:43 am

mr happy1 wrote:Thanks SHalimar. Sitting tight at the moment....still havnt heard though!!! I was kind of hooping the mr happy1 handle could dissappear but it looks like its here to stay.

Try sending Scott a PM through the Admin user.

He is the only person that runs this place I think so give him time. I am sure he has alot on his plate. It's a free forum so your not paying for any kind of customer service so I would just be patient.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Return to Weight loss Talk