It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:56 pm

Free Newsletter

7th week on Tony Ferguson plan

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

7th week on Tony Ferguson plan

Postby Hayley » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:50 pm

Yesterday was the start of week 7 for me on this plan and although I had a bad week last week (pea & ham soup, hot chips, scone with jam & cream), I'm still losing weight and still feeling great.

In 6 weeks, I've lost 8kg and 12cm off my waist. People close to me are starting to notice it now, which is always encouraging. My skin looks heaps better, my nails are stronger and my baby tummy is finally starting to shrink with stretch marks fading quite a bit too.

Unfortunately, I haven't started walking as hoped this week, because it has been terrble weather but as soon as I get a fine patch, I'll be out there with hubby and son, walking again to tone those nasty parts.

My parents-in-law are now going to join up on the program too, which is great.

By Christmas this year I am to have lost the total of 25kg and be at my goal of 68kg. I can't wait to feel comfortable in my own skin and feel like a 26 year old again.

A huge thank you to all of you who consistently offer advice, encouragement and support. Without you guys, I know I wouldn't have had the success I have had during the last 6 weeks. :D :D :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:30 pm

This is great Hayley, I love that you are shrinking so quickly.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:17 am

I love it too, Dolly :D hee hee. I see that you're going to try the TF 5 days and then normal dieting on weekends...be interesting to see what happens. I hope it works for you. I checked on my scales again this morning (I know, I know, I can't help it! I did say I would only weigh on Mondays but I just love seeing the scales moving every day/couple of days), and anyway, I'm still under 85kg! In fact I'm on 84.7, which is 100g less than yesterday! Yippee, this is so exciting for me.
Hayley

Postby KimE » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:20 pm

8 kgs Hayley - well done!

You are doing great. Makes a difference when that big switch in your head finally gets clicked to on doesn't it. (I think you'll understand that)
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Hayley » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:22 pm

It absolutely does, Kim.

Thanks for your lovely comment.

Can I ask how long it has taken you to lose 19.5kg?
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:55 pm

Hi :) just wanted to jump in here and say on congrats on your results using tony ferguson :) my cousin works for him at his Penrith store. If i dont see results with the choices i have made i will look at doing the program. Only thing is its a bit pricey so it will have to be worked into the budget!!! Congrats again, its nice to see it working for people :) the testomonials are amazing :)
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:48 pm

Hayley the 19.5kgs has taken 22 weeks to lose. This weeks weigh in (Friday) will be week 23. 18.3 kgs I lost on the light n easy plan which I have now stopped and seem to be holding my own but time will tell.

I am supposed to have a reward at 20kgs lost and I don't know what it should be. Originally it was going to be a gym membership but I got that at the 10kg mark instead as I was ready to take my workouts up a level. Then it was going to be some new clothes but until I get to my goal weight I am kinda stingey as I don't want to spend too much on clothes I may not wear for long. So now I am at a bit of a loss. All other ideas seem to involve rich and delicious food! :oops: I received a $100 gift voucher reward from work so I will see what that offers however the hampers are looking good!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Hayley » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:46 am

thanks for your reply Kate - I agree with you, the testimonials are fantastic, they're what made me finally decide to take this prgram on. I am really happy with y progress and feel really good.

Kim, your weight loss is to be congratulated, and all through sensible eating and exercise over 23 weeks. I hope that by week 23 for me, I can say that I've lost 19.5kg!!! That's absolutely amazing and you should be very proud of your achievement!

As for you 20kg reward....hmmm, that is a hard one isn't it? I hope you can think of something really special.

Thanks again everyone, for your wonderful support!
Hayley

Postby Puffer » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:24 pm

how about going to get a massage, or dinner at one of those hideously expensive 5 star resturants - the food is great, fresh and portions are realistic.
Puffer

Return to Weight loss Talk