It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:40 am

Free Newsletter

Weight Loss Program

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Weight Loss Program

Postby Ally » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:25 am

Hi guys, just wondering if it matters what program we are following to be a part of this site? I have noticed that it is mainly Tony Ferguson and Ultra Slim (did I get that right? LOL). I am following the Weigh Less Naturally Program, so is it ok to still be on this site? :shock:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Dolly » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:36 am

Hi Ally, we're all following our own diets here. I'm currently on Easy Slim but occasionally go on TF (just to use up my old sachets) some are on Weight Watchers. I think we all just trial and error diets until we find one that we can stick to that works for us.

What does the Weigh less natural program entail? (I'm always keen to learn) :D
Dolly

Postby Mandie » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:33 pm

Yep, and I'm following the patented "Mandie's eat vaguely healthy and exercise as much as possible, especially incidental exercise, and record everything you eat and drink" weight loss plan, it's working alright so far, and best of all, it's free! :D
Mandie

Postby slimmindown » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:42 pm

I've just cut out all the crap including fat and sugar. I'm not a huge vegie eater, so I have modified my diet to my liking and when my back is better will get back into the exercise.
I eat three meals a day, low fat and low sugar to avoid the likelihood of my body grabing any extra fat to store, I have enough of my own to see me through :lol:
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Weigh Less Naturally Program

Postby Ally » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:52 pm

Hi Dolly, In response to your query about WLN, it is a program that teaches all about healthy eating and exercise in balance. I find that it is easy to follow and the recipes are what I call real ones. This may sound strange, but I joined a weight loss club a few years back and the recipes were very gourmet and I found that hard to fit in with such a young family. It is important to me that our kids grow up knowing healthy eating, not just that mum is eating something separate. The WLN naturally program is focused on balancing all the food groups and once you get used to it is really easy. In a previous post I said that I had lost 30kgs and I achieved it using the program. It is not something that you go on, it is a skill for life. Unfortunately, when the tough times hit me, I let it all go and ended up back to square one, which is why I am glad that I found you guys and this wonderful support network. I am going to post some of the recipes in the recipe section here as soon as I find my barings a little bit more!!

I am currently gaining the courage to get back on the scales and start my journey all over again. This time I am not going to let anything stand in my way. Things just got rough going for me as I had had one illness after another from boxing day 2005. Tonsillitis kicked it off fore me which then flowed through to a recurrent ear infection (4 in 1 ear at one stage). It just seemed that one thing hit straight after the other and I could not seem to get well. Just as I was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel I fell out of the kids cubby house (yes I know, what was I doing in there in the first place? LOL) I ended up with 8 stitches in my leg which went infected and then ulcerated. The meds that I was on then set off the ear infection yet again and all in all it was 4 months to heal from a silly accident.

I am back on the horse however, and I am going to go down to the chemist and get weighed and as soon as I have done this I will post my ticker. :lol:

Wish me luck I am going down on Thursday and bite the bullet!! :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Dolly » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:03 am

Let's hope the new healthy eating plan will build up your immune system so you won't have to endure anymore infections.
Dolly

Return to Weight loss Talk