It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Free Newsletter

Skin elasticity and weight loss

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Skin elasticity and weight loss

Postby smitten kitten » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:02 pm

Finally I am losing weight and losing some of my rather large chest area...however, I have noticed now skin seems thinner and I'm scared they will get droopy.

I'm 34, so probably losing some skin elasticity, although mine is pretty good compared to my friends.(I'm not very good with body moisturising on a regular basis though).

What recommendations do you girls have to keep them non-droopy. I'm open to moisturising recs, supplements and exercises to keep them up up up! :D
smitten kitten

Re: Skin elasticity and weight loss

Postby court » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:06 pm

yeah i have already said I am getting a boob job :lol: no not really but I know what you mean I think I was like a 16E and now a 10DD and I have def lost a bit of elasticity!! What am i doing? LOTS of chest weights and using BIOOIL... love the stuff.. I am a bit sad that I have lost my puppies though... :roll: :lol:
court

Postby smitten kitten » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Oh I'm about the same (or was) and hopefully go down to a DD or less...I won't be missing them!

Well done you!

So you reckon chest weight exercises help though?

Bio oil...is it really that good?
smitten kitten

Postby court » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:36 pm

yeah they do.. I can now see my pecs through my boobs! Haha.. Cant really explain what that looks like but you will get there and then you will say "ohh thats what she is talking about!" :lol: :lol:
I think I am going to hire a personal trainer soon though cos I know there is more I can be doing for that area!
Biooil is good - I have only been using it a montha nd I can see small results...good for stretch marks too
court

Postby smitten kitten » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Will get some bio oil then!

Look forward to getting to the pec stage you're at.

Any other advice out there.... :D
smitten kitten

Return to Weight loss Talk