It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:30 am

Free Newsletter

so teary?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

so teary?

Postby glam1 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:14 am

:?: Since i've been on my health kick i've been so teary, crying and sooking at the drop of a hat . Totally unlike me. Sometimes it's over nothing like a story on the news.
Does anybody else suffer this. I'm not used to mood swings and since i am an emotional eater it is sooooo very hard when :cry: - i mean changing the way we eat is hard enough but adding to this :x

have a great day

Re: so teary?

Postby Princess_Lissa » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:18 pm

hey glam, lighten up a bit!

it can be naturally disheartening to keep away from the "old foods" that we've grown used to, but if you have been introduced to what's best for YOUR body, then it will be a whole lot easier for you to munch on the healthy stuff.

I suggest you look into the many benefits of putting the healthy stuff in your mouth. Visualize your sexy physique beside fruits, vegies, and the other healthy stuff that you are reluctant to gobble up. Next, visualize yourself adding up more fat to the body you currently have... unable to pick things up from the floor, lacking in confidence... all that beside chips, soda, tons of sweets and pastries....
"If you can dream it, you can do it!" -W. Disney

Postby fi_112 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Make sure you eat enough and regularly enough to keep your blood sugar stable. I become a complete grumpy teary mess when I'm hungry!!
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are

Postby glam1 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:28 pm

:D thanks fi-112 i do get grumpy if i'm hungry . But the tears are driving me insane lol. i'll make sure i have something regularly and see if that helps.

junk foods isnt a problem as i dont drink frizzy drinks or like things like pies , kfc etc . I have always chosen ta like subway or lean beef burgers. The foods i have eaten well lets just say too much of a good thing but eating less has been hard. But its like pms x 10 . Hopefully eating regularly will help.

maybe some more sunshine

Return to Weight loss Talk