It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:39 pm

Free Newsletter

9th week of TF for Hayley - almost half way!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

9th week of TF for Hayley - almost half way!

Postby Hayley » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:56 am

Hi everyone,

Today is my 8th weigh-in and measure since embarking on the Tony Ferguson diet, which means it is also the beginning of my 9th week.

To date, I've lost 11.3kg and 14cm from my waist in 8 weeks, and I'm really, really pleased with my results. I still haven't done any exercise, which is very naughty, but now that it is nice weather here in Perth, I have no excuse not to go walking.

I have gone from a size 18 (which were becoming quite tight), to a size 16 pants (which are too big around my waist but my thighs and hips still fit size 16, so I can't move to 14's yet) and I'm now in size 14 tops, which is so good.

Now, I need to lose 1.2kg and I'm at my half-way point, as my goal is to lose 25kg. I can't wait until I'm at my goal weight of 68kg and I'm so determined to stick to this until the end.

I have had some days where I've strayed a little from the plan. For instance, I had a 6 inch sub from Subway on Saturday night, and I've also had Red Rooster a week or so ago, and a piece of cake yesterday whilst visiting some friends, I've had a scone with jam and cream, pumpkin soup (pumpkin is not allowed on TF and neither is the cream and butter which was in it), I've also had pea and ham soup as well as a bag of hot chips. Oh, and I've also had a few cups of coffe, which is also not allowed on this plan. Apart from those things, I've stuck to this plan and it is working for me.

Thanks for your support, it's much appreciated!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:58 am

Congratulations Hayley, that's fantastic! :D
Dolly

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:32 pm

hi hayley
congrats on your achievement. i hope i can achieve my goal as well, you are very inspiring thanks for sharing with us! does eating those foods make much difference to the weight you lose each week or not?
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:12 pm

Well done Hayley that is great. I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering how you are going and here you are. Doesn't it feel great going down a dress size! I have found that to be a big motivator to keep going.

Keep up the fantastic work.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Hayley » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:07 am

Thanks Dolly, Kate and Kim for your lovely comments and support,

It keeps me going more than you guys realise!

I weighed myself again this morning (can't help it), and I've now lost 11.5kg, so down 200g from yesterday, which is fantastic! Yippee!!

Yes Kate, eating those foods while following the program does affect the amount of weight you lose each week, so I just try to be good and follow it 100% - I want to see big changes on the scales each week, so I manage to stick to it most of the time!

Thanks again guys, and good luck with your weightloss too!
Hayley

Postby Tango44 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:18 pm

good on you Haley,
I watch for your updates weekly as I am quite fascinated with the TF diet and believe after my holidays (I couldn;t start it while down with my parents) I may give it a try.

A few people have said I have lost weight this week which is probably more due to me being in a car accident and not wanting to eat (its alright Im getting better now) but yeah I want to see changes and believe the TF diet may give me the boost I need.

Keep updating us on your loss!

Morgan
Tango44

Postby KimE » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:20 pm

Morgan I hope you are OK after your car accident.

Not too serious I hope. Get better soon.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:22 pm

:shock: i hope you feel better soon morgan. i have also heard great things about tf :)
best wishes
kate_turner2000

Postby Tango44 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:38 pm

Im alright, my left shoulder is painful making it difficult for me to sleep since I usually sleep on my side. And quite a few bruises particularly on my tummy and chest. This was one time where I was actually happy to have extra padding because if I had been skinny it could have been a lot worse.

I lost my car which I spent a couple of years saving up for but I am alive which is all that really matters.

Thanks all.
Tango44

Postby Dolly » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:22 pm

Oh my gosh Morgan a car accident :shock: how awful.
I hope your wounds heal soon.
I'm praying that you get some sleep tonight.
Dolly

Postby Ally » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:24 pm

My thoughts and kind wishes for a speedy recovery to you Morgan...get well soon!! :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Hayley » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:14 pm

Morgan, I'm so sorry to hear about your car accident and your injuries. I really hope you feel better soon.

I know I've said it before, but thanks everyone for your support!

I'm down another 100g today, so now 81.4kg, yippee. In the 70's soon!!!!
Hayley

Return to Weight loss Talk