It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Free Newsletter

be hot for the boy

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

be hot for the boy

Postby grugwashere » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:36 pm

i always think to myself how can my bf possibly find me attractive... im disgusting... he is a very good looking fit hot boy, he does kayaking and goes to the gym do u can just imagine his bod.... but then i think if he didn't find me attractive why would he stay with me for so long... its been well over a year... so anyone who is ever feeling like they shouldn't be with someone because of their body weight STOP! thats there desicion to make
love joanna
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:40 pm

men aren't as shallow as they like to take the credit for. Most of the guys I know well enough to get honest answers from will say that they can differentiate between loving someone and finding them to be a beutiful person and knowing that their body is not so crash hot.
My bloke used to honestly tell me that I could probably lose some weight and get fitter, but at the same time that didn't deter him from loving me, and well...loving me. And it was never meant and never phrased in such a way as to be hurtful and, surprisingly, was never taken as such.
Now I have lost a bit of weight, he just has more good points to enthuse about!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Postby Leishkin » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:04 am

I'm with you there, my man is thin, fit, gorgeous, and even though i've probably put on about 20 kg's since I've been with him (damn those man-sized portions!) he still thinks I'm fine the way I am - he understands however, that I need/want to lose weight for myself, to feel and be healthier, but he supports me as I am, cuddles my chubby tummy rolls and tells me they're my 'cute bits' when I say that they're my 'yucky bits' :roll: and is trying his darndest to help me lose weight by putting up with lite this, lite that, please don't bring chocolate or anything fatty into the house.. blah blah blah :)

the verdict - love is good.

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:45 pm

mick (my fiance) met me when i was size 16- now a size 18. and looking at his ex girlfriends they were all bigger too. i think there are guys out there who like bigger women?! but he is very supportive as well -even though he is short and thin and can fit in boys clothes if he wanted to! but i know he will be furthe rimpressed when i have lost a bit of weight and im more comfortable in my own skin. he will definately notice a difference in our censored life thats for sure! :wink:

Return to Weight loss Talk