It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Free Newsletter

Duromine

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Duromine

Postby Bellerose » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Hi all,
I need some advice. I want to lose some weight as I have put on a few kgs over the past 2 years. It just is slowly creeping on and I'm getting scared that its just going to continue. While I am still in the ok zone I do need to lose weight. I want to lose around 10 kgs and I would be at the weight I feel comfortable.
I don't know if my Doctor would prescribe Duromine? A friend has been on it and lost alot of weight. Can anyone tell me more about this and whether I would fit the criteria? Is there any other way to acquire the drug without a prescription?
I know diet and exercise is the key and I am trying. However my job makes this hard because I am not moving much of the day. :(

Thanks for your help.
Bellerose

Re: Duromine

Postby tiddliewinkz » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Hi Bellerose,

There is a thread on here already for duromine under the true stories section. What is you BMI and height and weight?? As much as some doctors wont prescribe Duromine, I had no issues with my Dr. I was in the overweight category, wanted it for the right reasons (not just to lose a censored load of weight). It isnt a dodgy drug, so you will need a prescription. Anyway, you can either send me a message for more info, or write on the other thread, I check that fairly often so if you have any questions theres a lot of helpful people on there, and you'll probably have everything answered by just reading everyone elses comments. Whatever you've decided - good luck :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wydYwIn/]
[/url]

1st goal... 65kg by the end of June 2010
2nd goal... 60kg by the end of August 2010
3rd goal... 55kg by the end of October 2010
Final goal... maintain it FOR EVER!!!
tiddliewinkz

Re: Duromine

Postby HappyGirl83 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:09 am

Yup there are a few threads around here on Duromine. The guys over there will definitely be able to help you with questions.

My 2 cents from someone who isn't on it? Don't believe the only way you can do this is with Duromine, there are tons of us who are doing it without!!
My journey so far...

Sick and tired of wasting my 20's being fat!!
HappyGirl83

Return to Weight loss Talk