It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:54 am

Free Newsletter

Im back for good!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Im back for good!

Postby chubbybubby » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:45 pm

Hi people!
Unfortunately, I have strayed a little from the weightloss path the last few weeks.... I havent pigged out at all, just havent been monitoring anything, and I think I may have been going overboard on the "healthy" snacks a little, mainly because I GAVE UP SMOKING!!!! yeah! 2 weeks and still going strong! :P wooo lol (I am STILL doing a victory dance!)
Anyway, I have still been exercising my booty off, but havent had much results. I have decided that my new approach will just be to eat small, healthy regular meals and see how I go. (I was doing ultraslim and weight watchers B4) I have to admit, I was a little embarrassed to come back and admit that I had gone a little mental :oops: ...... but here I am, and I am going to lose this weight! I cant wait to chat with you all again, I missed you! xxx

Postby Dolly » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:06 pm

Hi chubbybubby, congratulations for not smoking, you are really doing great.
Most of us stray off diets from time to time, until we get to that place in our heads where nothing will stop us reaching our goal.

Postby KimE » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:31 pm

Nice to have you back chubbybubby. :D

No need to be embarrassed here we all know what it is like and what it takes to stay on track. There is always the very next minute to start anew when you are ready.

Well done on the quitting smoking that is a major change in itself.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:11 am

hi chubbybubby

well done for admitting it! you have had great losses in the past im sure you will continue to be successful with your weightloss. as i always say, keep your chin up, you're doing great! (especially with the smoking!) :D

Postby Ally » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:47 am

Hi is great that you have joined back in. Congrats to you for giving up smoking!! You will feel much healthier and combined with your determination to lose weight you are going to feel on top of the world in no time!!! :wink:

Postby chubbybubby » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:05 am

Thankyou so much everyone! Im here and ready to go :P xx

Return to Weight loss Talk