It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:54 am

Free Newsletter

Admin Censored - Does it work?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Admin Censored - Does it work?

Postby Hannah_Lee » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Hi Guys
I'm new to this forum today and 4 weeks into my health kick.
I tried to do it right, gym memebership, personal trainer and now shakes.
My personal trainer recommended Admin Censored, really talked it up!!! Then i discover she is a consultant for them and naturally i doubt the "success stories" as she now has financial gain. Not to mention i purchased 3 boxes of lift off from her, expecting them to be $18.95 like they are on the net, she charged me $35 each box (a box of 10...$3.50 per sachet and they have less guarana and caffein in them than a sugarless can of V) So im very angry at that right now. Im also on the Admin Censored protein shakes, im losing about 12cm a week from my body and lucky to lose 1kg, i am however doing 5 gym workouts a week..4 of them i do weights, so my question is, are these shakes really working? or am i getting these results because of the gym, only drinking water and the meals that i do eat are low calorie, am i wasting money on these shakes? i want to know if theres anyone out there who has had success, i would love to hear from someone who can genuinely tell me there story!
thanks in advance!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6IiSXt/]
[/url]
Hannah_Lee

Re: Admin Censored - Does it work?

Postby GoddessInside » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:37 pm

I have tried Admin Censored and they are just a meal replacement with extra vitamin supplements ( if you bought the vitamins as an extra ). They taste far better than Optifast, however don't have a great success rate like Optifast. If I were to go back to my shakes, I would go back on my Iso Whey shakes, they are delicious, can mix fruits, berries, almost anything with them. You are only allowed two shakes per day and one meal. With that regime I was losing between 1 - 1.5kgs per week with two 30 - 45 min walking sessions per day.

In terms of your measurements dropping, alot of that is your exercise and re shaping your body. The shakes do not do anything to the physical shape of your body. So the short answer to your question is ... Yes Admin Censored is a waste of time and money. You can find better alternatives.

My 2c worth :)
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Hannah_Lee » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Thanks for replying, it's been a few more weeks now and i still feel they arn't working.
it's such a shame as i wasted alot of money of these shakes and protein powders,
Quite upsetting that people suck you in and it doesnt work.
oh well!
people out there..dont buy Admin Censored!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6IiSXt/]
[/url]
Hannah_Lee

Postby onthedecrease » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:49 pm

protein powders arent a waste of money, and I dont think shakes are either, I did Celebrity Slim for 7months and had great success. If i were u id be furious with your pt for selling you on something like that, I know my gym hates the shakes in any form and would never pimp them out. Your weight loss and measurements is huge and I would be inlcined to say that a proportion of the weight loss is from the shakes as doing weights usually results in a small gain or holding steady as you're builing lean muscle mass. Just use what you have, and dont get sucked into something your not sure about again- all in all dont buy anything unless its from a reputible source, I love my local go vita they are soooooo helpful.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvgjwLj/]
[/url]
onthedecrease

Return to Weight loss Talk