It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:47 am

Free Newsletter

MY last!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

MY last!

Postby Happy Belle » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:15 pm

It happened! 26kgs! I cant believe it finally worked and no drugs, lapbands, shakes!..............i cook i eat and i excersise! I cannot believe how different i think now, and the biggest thing and best thing i could do was take myself away! It was all about me, and it was tough! The New Me trainers and staff, and Adro ( from the biggest loser! ) are so supportive! I loved that I had to get up for training each morning, and yet we had to cook and clean, so it makes it so much easier to go back to real life. They really support the whole process, which was hard too, and the counselling sessions were something i thought i would never need! What an eye opener for me.Adro is really there, and takes classes, and his staff are so great. not the usual little personal trainers most of us try to avoid at the gym! They have been overweight too!
We had day trips and learnt so many different ways to train! Its given me a whole new way of believing that i can get under 100kgs. I just wish i couldve stayed longer! The joys of work!
Happy Belle

Re: MY last!

Postby Hi_123 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Yeh, I've just never got back to exercising ever since I started working full time. I guess it’s due to not having enough time and not being organized. Last week I found my solution! And I feel so happy with myself. I discovered this new site. It's a reminder system that allows me to remind myself with the things I need to do. Having a little something there to remind you everyday especially exercising makes a big difference to my life!. I'm organised, I’m happier, and I feel healthy already! And It’s Free! Maybe you can give a try, for reference (spam). :D

Postby ~*Kat*~ » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:43 pm

so glad u had such a good result
Can I ask how long u were there and what it cost u cos I think I would be interested
I really need to loose some big numbers and learn to like myself and keep the weight off once its off so if u dont mind sharing that would be great

Postby Happy Belle » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Hey Kat

I dont mind sharing at all! I paid around 5,000 which was everything included, accomodation, food, classes, training and counselling! They had a special on, but i think they run specials all the time. I only had to take my clothes, the rest is included in the program. I just saw that they do finance as well now, which wouldve been great! But it was worth it! I would highly recommend it to anyone. I have changed everything and its lasting!
Im happy to answer all your questions as i wish i had someone when i was wanting to ask all my questions, but they did do a good job at answering all mine i have to say!!!
Happy Belle

Return to Weight loss Talk