It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:30 am

Free Newsletter

LOW CALORIE COOK BOOKS- for your info.

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby KimE » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:52 pm

I got book 3 & 4, can't wait for them to arrive. All I need then is the motivation to get off my butt! Actually I do have the motivation so long as I don't feel like I am slaving in the kitchen.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Ally » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:30 am

That's great Kim..I have the whole set and they are really good. Who said that eating healthy is boring!!! Book five is due out next month, but I have heard it won't be until the end of the year, so either way it won't be long!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

life is great

Postby lackofenergy » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:56 pm

hi everyone,
well, i have some fantastic news.. no sadly alex doesn't like me i don;t think, he hasn't replied to me all week, i got a really good job offer!!! it's customer service working for a large health provider, and it's what i have been wantign for ages.. so i feel really happy today, finally it seems life is turnign around for me, i have had so many dissappointments in my life, finally , something good is happening.. it;s a full time job, just have to work out things re my daugjhter, she will have to come home alone, my parents are o/s right now, but they shoudl help out when they return. and, there miight be new man on the horizon, although the situation he is in is unusual.. but we spoke last night for almost 3 hours, and he was nothing like i thought, very calm and quietly spoken but he liked to talk , like me!! i feel so energised, i think it is the combination of the job offer, and talking to him, i feel happy, which is something i haven;t felt for a long time, finally, i am getting it together, and i think i will be ok... has anyone experienced a conversation with someone where you feel so much connection adn chemistry? well, i haven; met him yet, but really, it awoke something within me, adn he kept saying how sweet i sound and very feminine! anyway, i am still on track with eating too, although i think i will have a few celebratory drinks tonight!! chubby, how is your man? :lol:
lackofenergy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:59 pm

hi !! thats wonderful news congrats! i met my fiance at karaoke (we werent singing) but he was drunk and we connected really well lol. im serious! we talked for ages! hope all continues well for you, you deserve all the happiness you get :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:54 pm

Hey there peoples, just a quick update for any one interested in the Annette Sym cookbooks.....

Symply Too Good Too Be True book 5 is on the market for $12.95.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby chubbybubby » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:34 pm

oooh ooh I know! I got mine today! Looks gooooood! :lol: xxx
chubbybubby

Postby slimmindown » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:55 pm

Thanks Ally, i will be picking mine up for sure. The recipes i've cooked so far out of the first four have been delicious. 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:43 am

oh yeah i keep seeing the number 5 one everywhere and i couldnt believe my eyes! lol. it doesnt seem so long ago that number 4 came out! i havent got any of them yet but im looking into it :)
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:38 am

wooo gots that book last week and now i can cook with essays going around in my head
Cheers Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk