It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:28 pm

Free Newsletter

summer..and books...

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

summer..and books...

Postby sarahm » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:54 pm

hi all! well i was in the shops today and saw that swimming cossies are out. this time last year i weighed around 105kgs-swimming was so awful[embarassing and uncomfortable etc] .now i am 78kgs[around] and fit size 14-16. so i put a nice plain black cossie and board shorts on laybuy. i live 5 mins walk to local pool so hope to make good use of that this summer! i also picked up a book-'life is too short to be fat' by david koutsouridis...great read and so thoughtfully written..looks like a winner. determined to shed this last 12 pesky kilos over summer-bring it on! anyone else game enough to get in a cossie after years of not wanting to? :)

Re: summer..and books...

Postby Runner » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:38 pm

I love swimming! My pool opens in 4 days I can't wait! We are heading to the beach at the end of october and i am so excited!

Postby onthedecrease » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:13 pm

lol i put my bathers on layby the other day, got a rainbow tankini, i really didnt need any new ones but they were soooo cute lol

Postby miranda*jane » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:45 pm

I went into Big W and tried on ... wait for it ... a BIKINI top. One of the new ones that are cup sized (C, D etc.) and the 16 "d" fit me...and didn't look like it was string tied around a chicken fillet, if you know what I mean...

I didn't buy it, cause funds are tight atm, but I surprised myself when I CONSIDDERED it...
. . . when the rich wage war . . . it's the poor who die . . .

Return to Weight loss Talk