It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:01 pm

Free Newsletter

2 Fat Indians for dinner

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

2 Fat Indians for dinner

Postby Hayley » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:04 pm

Hi guys,

I just wanted to share with you how our dinner with friends went last night. We went to an Indian restaurant in Cottesloe, Perth, called 2 Fat Indians. It has won gold plate awards etc and it was the first time we'd been there.

Well, the food was absolutely delish and it was a nice small restaurant, so was cosy without too many people. I decided before I left home, that the 12 or so kg's that I've lost whilst on TF diet is great and that if I didn't lose much wieght this week because of what I ate for tea at the restaurant that night, well it really didn't matter because I'd just jump back on the TF program again the next day. So, I ate what ever I felt like and it was so yummy. For starters, I had chicken breast pieces marinaded in creamy cheese, coated with spices and then deep fried - it was actually very light as there was no batter on it and it melted in your mouth!!! For mains, the 4 of us ordered a different dish and we shared them with rice. I only had a small amount of safron rice with a little bit of lamb korma and a little bit of butter chicken. I didn't eat too much, so that was good. I drank heaps of water all night and no alcohol either :D . I also had a coffee and 2 dough balls in sugar syrup for sweets - very rich but yummy.

I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner out. I have started back on TF again this morning and will continue the program as last night was a one-off thing. My next weigh-in is tomorrow and I'm expecting to have lost very little if anything at all and you know what? I'm ok with that 'cos I had a great time with my husband and some good friends.

Catch you tomorrow.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:24 pm

hi hayley

its nice that you had a night off and enjoyed yourself instead of worrying over carbs etc. dinner sounds yummy! glad you had a nice time and i hope the weigh in goes well mate :)
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:38 pm

It is a bit like a celebration dinner for you loss so far. :D

It's great you were able to enjoy it and not fret the whole time which is what sometimes happens.

Glad you had a lovely night out.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Monnie » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:51 pm

Its nice to sometimes relax your diet for a night out....i find that if im enjoying myself i tend not to over eat or make the wrong choices of food :)
Of Course Ive Finished.....I Did It RIGHT The FIRST Time

Monnie

Postby Hayley » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:40 am

Hee hee hee, the Indian cuisine did not agree at all with the TF diet! I've put on weight this week, which has not happened at all since starting the TF program. Oh well! :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Ally » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:37 am

as Kate and Kim said Hayley, it was good for you to get out and enjoy the company of good friends without worrying over every morsel you put in your mouth.....this is just a blip on the screen of the bigger picture!! :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Return to Weight loss Talk