It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:29 am

Free Newsletter

Hayley on week 11 Tony Ferguson

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Hayley on week 11 Tony Ferguson

Postby Hayley » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:44 am

Hi guys, well if you've read my post in the weekly weigh-in this week, you would have noticed that I've put on weight since last week. I'm putting that down to the Indian food, 3 coffees and the dough balls in sugar-syrup I had last week.

I'm not upset, 'cos I did have a really enjoyable time. So, as of yesterday, I'm back on TF 100% and will be back to half-way point soon, I promise you.

I'll keep you updated, so keep checking back here if you want to know how I'm going.

Dolly, I hope your weigh-in goes really well tomorrow. How are you finding the TF diet at the moment? Survive the weekend? Oh, was the engagement party on over the weekend?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:00 am

hi hayley its good that you arent letting your gain discourage you from continuing :) it was a once off thing so im sure you will continue to be a dedicated to your weightloss journey today! well done :) (and it was worth it for that yummy once off meal wasnt it?!)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:39 am

Good on you Hayley for not letting the gain get you down, although becoming fitter and healthier is important, friends are too. Glad you had an enjoyable night out!! and as you said, you will be back down to half way (and beyond) before you know it!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby slimmindown » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:56 am

Dont worry Hayley, its your mind set and your overall weight loss plan that matters, I'm sure next week you will see great results. :D

You have to have a little treat sometimes :wink:

And Happy Birthday for Thursday 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Dolly » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:02 am

Hayley, I'm so sorry to hear the Indian food had hidden calories in it, but not to worry, you're back on plan now.

I've had a really interesting time with my thyroid gland again. After sticking to the TF diet religiously, I woke up to a tiny gain, remembering my discussion with you that I would just ride through it if the thyroid played up this time, I was then shocked the next morning that it increased to half a kilo gain (I had a good cry to my husband) and didn't eat all day knowing I have to be thin for my daughters wedding in January, but still the next day I had another small gain.
So because of this I decided not to eat much at my sons engagement party, I starved myself all day and only had salad and a thin shearing of the engagement cake and one glass of champagne.
There were smokers there and with my allergies to tobacco smoke I now have lung pain and am praying it won't turn to pneumonia again.
I don't think I'll be well enough to catch the bus down to my weigh-in tomorrow as there are always smokers waiting at the bus stops and my lung is too sensitive at the moment.

Like I said I'm going to stick to the Tony Furguson plan until my thyroid gland starts working again, I'm now taking my medication at a different time from my shakes as the soy can prevent the meds from working.
Dolly

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:16 am

aw dolly
sorry to hear you are having a rough time at the moment. i really hope you feel better soon. will your thyroid problem be a thing you will have problems with for life? or will the medication clear it up? i dont really know a lot about thyroids! hope you feel better soon, and i hope your son had a nice engagement party :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Dolly » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:23 am

Hi Kate, yes unfortunately the hypothyroidism is with me for life. I suddenly got it a few years ago and every now and again it plays up badly. The good times are just around the corner so I shall wait this out and not give up with the diet :wink:
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:34 am

Thanks for you comments guys. Hey, I'm not phased by the gain at all - I was kind of expecting it and who cares - I had a ball!

Dolly, I'm so sorry to hear that you're not well again after the engagement party and to hear that you thyroid is playing up again. Good on you for seeing this through...hopefully it'll get back on track within a few days. Don't starve yourself though, cos that will also have an effect on your weight and probably not a positive one, as your body will go into starvation mode and store stuff for energy. Follow the TF plan properly and see how your thyroid goes...I'll be thinking of you.

Hayley xx
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:05 pm

Hi dolly

wow i didnt know it can suddenly just happen i wasnt sure if it was something you have had your whole lfie or what. just stick to the plan, you are doing well. like hayley said, make sure you eat :) or you will feel worse.

hugs*
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:59 pm

Dolly I hope your thyroid calms down and I think your attitude in spite of that is excellent.

Hayley I'm so glad you're not letting anything get you down. Keep on keeping on and you will get there.

Hugs for both of you! :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Dolly » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:55 pm

thanks girls :D
Dolly

Postby Groovychic » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:03 am

Hayley I am sooo impressed with your lost girl!!! I havent been on for so long and find you have lost heaps of weight!!! Good onya girl! And Dolly I am sad to hear that you have been having a rough time with the lungs again! I do hope you don't suffer too much. Take care mate.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby KimE » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:35 am

Hi Rochelle good to see you. Hope you are well and all is good in your world.

Take care. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Hayley » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:30 am

Thank you Rochelle and it's so good to see you're back.

I've been naughty this week and tonight we're going out for my birthday dinner - I spoke with my husband and decided I'm going to enjoy myself tonight and will start back on TF diet tomorrow (Friday), so my new weigh-in day will be Friday instead of Monday. Basically I'm going to forget this last week, cos I had quite a few slip-ups and have put on a little.

So, weigh-in tomorrow (I think I'll put tomorrow's weigh-in as the beginning of week 11 again).

Have a fantastic day everyone, and thatnks for supprting me through my journey xxx
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:37 am

Have a wonderful Birthday Hayley!
Some of the forum have left you a a few birthday messages LINK :D
Dolly

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk