It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:19 am

Free Newsletter

REductil user questions

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

REductil user questions

Postby bethels70 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:02 pm

HI there,
I am on day 2 of Reductil and I just wanted to ask some of the longer term ( or successful ) users of Reductil a couple of questions. Mainly, I know that it is supposed to make you feel not hungry but... I am a bit of a boredom come habit eater... did it lesson your inclination to do this. I know it may take a few days to kick in but I just wanted to hear a bit more about peoples experiences. I felt a bit lightheaded, dry in the mouth, and went to the toilet a lot yesterday, today.. I feel none of that?
anyway.... waiting in anticipation..
bethels70

Re: REductil user questions

Postby bethels70 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:17 pm

anyone out there???
bethels70

Postby Della » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:58 pm

hey there!
Don't give up right away... ive read that it can take a week or so to kick in for some ppl...
i know im not a long term user, but i thought id reply since it is a bit quiet in here.
i started taking reductil for 2 days around 10ish days ago but came down with the flu so i stopped it for a while. looking to start it again tomorrow coz im feeling a bit better.
i didnt feel anything much either.. it just made me jittery at bed time.
keep going and so will i and hopefully we get some good results :)
xx
Della
Della

Postby bethels70 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:56 pm

thankyou for the reply, I am on day 3 now and not intending on giving up just yet! Yesterday was a nothing day for me, didnt feel anything different, today I have a pretty good headache, but as its that time of the month and I tend to get headaches then anyway, I dont think its the reductil.. weighed myself last night, and I am 92kg... eeek... that means almost 10kg since last xmas! I NEED to get it off... NOW
bethels70

Postby tiddliewinkz » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:08 am

Hi bethels,
I'm not using reductil but am on duromine which i believe is relatively similar. the reason i thought that I'd reply is that I was definately a boredom eater... i would eat ANYTHING i could get my hands on. With duromine that stopped the cravings, hunger and desire to eat when I'm bored. I had a dry mouth for the first few days and a headache, both have gone away (unfortunately because with the dry mouth I was chugging about 4 or more litres of water a day - it was like I was obsessed). I know its a totally different drug but seeing as you havent gotten much response so far I hope it helps.. I'm pretty sure that they're similar.
Good luck anyway :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wydYwIn/]
[/url]

1st goal... 65kg by the end of June 2010
2nd goal... 60kg by the end of August 2010
3rd goal... 55kg by the end of October 2010
Final goal... maintain it FOR EVER!!!
tiddliewinkz

Postby bethels70 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:03 am

Ty for the reply, :D Still dont feel too much difference and now am on day 5, still got the dry mouth, not sleeping that well at night, but the most wonderful thing is.. My REstless leg syndrome has completely dissapeared! :shock: I dont know why, I have had 2 completely RLS free nights and the 2 prior ones were heaps better. I have had this complaint for years and years and so does my father, and my 2 sisters and one of my nephews.. I thought if anything, reductil might make it worse, but its the only thing I have done differently so its gotto be it. I am not hungry but chugging plenty of water as you say, night and day. But thats a good thing right. HOpped on the scales today and there is no change to my weight.. :cry: but it is only day 5. Would love to hear from some more people and how its working for them.
bethels70

Postby Jisgone » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:31 am

Ive been around this forum for quite a while and I think you'll find most people stop taking it within 2 weeks so you'll find it hard to get advice on longer term use. There is no magical weightloss pill but eating better and exercising is free and much better for you than filling yourself with chemicals :)
Jisgone

Return to Weight loss Talk